CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT- PCR TEST & GOVT OFFICIALS

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
FYI, this is posted in a couple of places here already - further back. You may be interested in the additional contributions posted. They're informative. I hope this lawyer is successful. Sure sounds like he's the right man for the job.

suspicious

Jun 8, 2021
I would like to understand this better. Can someone clarify - is he saying that this whole pandemic was created so that everyone would be forced to take the PCR test? If so, why? What does the PCR test do that is beneficial to the people who created this? Or is he saying that this whole pandemic was created so that people would take the vaccine? If so, why? What is in the vaccine?

I hope that someone can clarify or direct me to more videos/podcasts that will point me in the right direction.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
I would like to understand this better. Can someone clarify - is he saying that this whole pandemic was created so that everyone would be forced to take the PCR test? If so, why? What does the PCR test do that is beneficial to the people who created this? Or is he saying that this whole pandemic was created so that people would take the vaccine? If so, why? What is in the vaccine?

I hope that someone can clarify or direct me to more videos/podcasts that will point me in the right direction.
PCR test is set to be much more sensitive and would make it look like there were more Covid cased then in actuality. Thus creating the appearance of a large pandemic and need for alot of vaccines. The vaccine is actually the problem if you listen to these doctors. Dr Markovits has alot of podcasts out there which are full of information, I'm just attaching one here. Dr Tenpennys website is also attached here. It's a good start.
Mikovits. https://owltail.app.link/oUR6u4rhWgb
Tenpenny

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat