Clay Clark/COVID Was By Design

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021
Using the mark of the devil would sure be a sign of Bill or Soro's being the Anti-Christ !!! Bill is no doctor and Soro's is no saint " !!! Strip them of all their rights to anything to do with America !!!! "s*** em down " !!! Or is money more important to all u fools !!!!

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021
Using the mark of the devil would sure be a sign of Bill or Soro's being the Anti-Christ !!! Bill is no doctor and Soro's is no saint " !!! Strip them of all their rights to anything to do with America !!!! "s*** em down " !!! Or is money more important to all u fools !!!!
Why did my word shut get distorted ????

NORMAGEANE53

Mar 4, 2021
Ask your good GOP governors to let Doctors use HCQ and show the world the proof. My Bud and I went to frontline and got the meds to fight covid, We are now on weekly doses for HCQ. as preventive treatment. We know of a person who has Lupus and is on HCQ, her whole family got covid. Some even went to the hospital. She never got sick, tested negative to the covid. SO PLEASE DeSantis of Florida gave permission for Doctors to do their jobs of using ALL methods of medical treatment. Use HCQ. Hope everyone has a good day, There are many more ways to tackle this virus SO DEMAND it.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat