Clear UFO footage filmed from passenger window of commercial flight

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
NOTHING VISIBLE when snapping a pix of the dock...but...omg
037 - ZOOMING IN    MORE - JPEG.jpg

Attachments

• BIG MAP of  Suttons Bay - with CLOSE UP OF OBJECT FLYING OUT OF WATER - JPEG.jpg
    BIG MAP of Suttons Bay - with CLOSE UP OF OBJECT FLYING OUT OF WATER - JPEG.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 37

Militerry

Jan 22, 2021
It's like they travel in a different dimension. They (UFO'S) are almost like a creature of some sorts, like a cat or a mouse on steroids. They also seem to have an animals curiosity. I can't imagine those movements have a being in control inside them but then again....it's got me stuffed. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
It's like they travel in a different dimension. They (UFO'S) are almost like a creature of some sorts, like a cat or a mouse on steroids. They also seem to have an animals curiosity. I can't imagine those movements have a being in control inside them but then again....it's got me stuffed. :unsure:
I thought the same but if they operate by antigravity system is there a chance a pilot would also be free of gravitational forces ? You’ve read about the 3 patents the navy released for such a craft? Supposedly could go through water as easily as air because of an unseen shield produced by by one of the parts from those patents. Without gravity do g forces apply?

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Militerry

Jan 22, 2021
I have to admit I have not read the 3 patents but I've been following the the shows and theories most of my life. I have seen the interview with Bob Lizar on Joe Rogans pod cast from a few years ago and have to say I'm a true believer in the anti gravity component. Have they been able to crack that piece of equipment? Bob Lizar talks about it in his video but when it came to actually getting into it the scientist was killed trying. Then again they may have figured it out by now.???

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
I have read that UFO activity is picking up. I myself have witnessed two events within months apart. The first was a red sphere that hovered above the skyline then suddenly disappeared. The latest just weeks ago was also a sphere in shape but a light bluish luminescent color and it sped across in front of me at a lower altitude. They say the Northwest is one of the hot spots for UFO activity, which is where I am. Makes you wonder what is going on?

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I have read that UFO activity is picking up. I myself have witnessed two events within months apart. The first was a red sphere that hovered above the skyline then suddenly disappeared. The latest just weeks ago was also a sphere in shape but a light bluish luminescent color and it sped across in front of me at a lower altitude. They say the Northwest is one of the hot spots for UFO activity, which is where I am. Makes you wonder what is going on?
Red sphere? This brings back memory’s from over 50 years ago while we at a drive in watching a movie. We got our moneys worth that night. It didn’t have a saucer shape but more of a ball shape reddish orange and bright. We first seen it slowly moving over homes about a quarter mile away then came towards the drive in. Probably no higher up than the screen and moved slowly by. When it left the speed it moved was equal to the speed of that craft in the video above. It was the talk of the town the next day. Lots of people saw it. It made no sound.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I have to admit I have not read the 3 patents but I've been following the the shows and theories most of my life. I have seen the interview with Bob Lizar on Joe Rogans pod cast from a few years ago and have to say I'm a true believer in the anti gravity component. Have they been able to crack that piece of equipment? Bob Lizar talks about it in his video but when it came to actually getting into it the scientist was killed trying. Then again they may have figured it out by now.???
The claim is China has the same technology and it’s thought they’re more advanced with it then we are. I have no doubt we’re still involved trying to make it happen . It’s also said that same technology could be used to free us from oil dependence and nuclear power plants. If built to the size of say a suitcase would way out produce a nuclear power plant . Do a search on the patents. Very interesting and very possible our technology has advanced enough to make it happen.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat