CNN Hits a New Low...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Dr. Leana Wen is former head of Planned Parenthood and current CNN ‘medical expert’

‘Freedoms must be taken away in order to force people into getting vaccine’

1617320162534.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021

Dr. Leana Wen is former head of Planned Parenthood and current CNN ‘medical expert’

‘Freedoms must be taken away in order to force people into getting vaccine’

View attachment 4034
Oh my GOSH......the headline is PRICELESS...Citizen X......why?.....because that headline is saying...'the sky is blue....grass is green.....water is wet.'......CNN hits a new low..?.....Oh....welp......gotta pay my electric bill this month....!!!!!!!!...

labeille

Apr 1, 2021
Exactly, How are we going to reach the goal of herd immunity when the SURGE of illegal immigrants are being given tickets to destinations across the USA without being CoVid tested first!? Makes ZERO sense to me. This open border policy will only serve to create more covid19 infection if illegals crossing the border are not tested and quarrantined! Is this too much common sense for Democrats and Kackling Kamala?

Reactions: moniqueannemcgregor

Magayooperfarmer

Feb 23, 2021
Not surprising. Liberals believe freedom is a privilege granted by the government and not our birthright from God. This just sums up the root of all our problems.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat