CNN Host Endorses Shunning Unvaccinated Family and Friends

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

These people can't be allowed in charge of anything.

1620237826644.png

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
They keep moving the heard immunity goalpost even though we are already over 60% immunity and the virus is losing the war.

the first day the virus was contracted, was the first day of its demise.

I’ve had it, a nasty case of not being able to breathe very well for four days, resulting in high heart rate and low oxygen blood levels.

Since I had no fever, the Obamacare Heath system refused to even diagnose me.

Ever since, my body has been very good at killing it. I may have had it multiple times, each time different problems, but never have I tested positive.

Meanwhile, I have to wear a mask at work, and socially distance, even though I’m immune.

And now they want me to take a vaccine? A vaccine which has serious side effects which are both unknown, and known, but not reported or revealed, except in England, where much of the vaccine symptoms are the disease symptoms, but at a higher rate or number per vaccine than the virus. So, I am probably more likely to die of the vaccine than the disease, which is still completely unlikely.

What was the cold open the other day? Heard conformity? It was a gaff by the interviewer of Fauci. Herd immunity has been achieved, with 60% immune, and now they demand conformity.

I’m a non- conformist, which is why I chose Christianity and heterosexuality, and patriotism. XD

If I’m forced to vaccinate for work later this year, I might do it, but I’m guessing serious problems with the vaccine will stop forced vaccination intents soon. Rumors of male infertility and female induced menopause have not been addressed, which is essentially guilt by omission. Just like the election. Until the problems are addressed, there is no moving forward.

meanwhile, there are family interventions against me and against my reluctance to vaccinate, even though I’m immune, which are synonymous with Struggle Sessions. I might not be allowed to attend the family reunion this summer. Or if I go, I might be the only one with a mask.

I might make the Christian ‘living sacrifice’ and conform against my own will in order to be the person there at the reunion who says: “this is bullshit and you know it”. In fact, I’m leaning towards getting the vaccine because it’s brave and reckless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Popsinpa60

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
They keep moving the heard immunity goalpost even though we are already over 60% immunity and the virus is losing the war.

I’ve had it, a nasty case of not being able to breathe very well for four days, resulting in high heart rate and low oxygen blood levels.

Ever since, my body has been very good at killing it. I may have had it multiple times, each time different problems, but never have I tested positive.

Meanwhile, I have to wear a mask at work, and socially distance, even though I’m immune.

And now they want me to take a vaccine? A vaccine which has serious side effects which are both unknown, and known, but not reported or revealed, except in England, where much of the vaccine symptoms are the disease symptoms, but at a higher rate or number per vaccine than the virus. So, I am probably more likely to die of the vaccine than the disease, which is still completely unlikely.

What was the cold open the other day? Heard conformity? It was a gaff by the interviewer of Fauci. Herd immunity has been achieved, with 60% immune, and now they demand conformity.

I’m a non- conformist, which is why I chose Christianity and heterosexuality, and patriotism. XD

If I’m forced to vaccinate for work later this year, I might do it, but I’m guessing serious problems with the vaccine will stop forced vaccination intents soon. Rumors of male infertility and female induced menopause have not been addressed, which is essentially guilt by omission. Just like the election. Until the problems are addressed, there is no moving forward.

meanwhile, there are family interventions against me and against my reluctance to vaccinate, even though I’m immune, which are synonymous with Struggle Sessions. I might not be allowed to attend the family reunion this summer. Or if I go, I might be the only one with a mask.

I might make the Christian ‘living sacrifice’ and conform against my own will in order to be the person there at the reunion who says: “this is bullshit and you know it”. In fact, I’m leaning towards getting the vaccine because it’s brave and reckless.
You know what I would do....just GO to the reunion....and when asked if you are vaccinated just say...yup.....you ARE....in some respects 'vaccinated'...If you are immune....doesnt that make it into the....'I'm not gonna kill you column.'?????
I cant get the vaccine because I have a VERY weird blood disorder....my doc doesnt want to risk it....isnt it.....VARY VARY.. ah...interesting.....that my doc doesnt want me to 'risk it'.....he CERTAINLY doesnt want me getting the J & J vaccine....not even CLOSE.......
Your immunity IS your VACCINE.......plus....dr..blowhard Fauci keeps changing the rules....so...now...its...you can STILL GET covid...WITH.....the vaccine......so.....why get something......NOT PROVEN EFFECTIVE....that will...or might not.....protect you...from a virus that 'could' kill you.....but you have a 99.7 % of surviving.......doesnt make sense.

Reactions: bresgram

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021

My stand would be it is listed as ( experimental) I will not be vaccinated on one knows what long term effects are. As for my family they know my feelings and I brought the receipts to my argument. And to my benefit my sister works at a nursing home someone that was totally vaccinated 2 months after his vaccinations he tested positive for covid-19. So obviously you still could be a carrier even after you're vaccinated for me that doesn't make sense I have a very good immune system I will not be vaccinated I also don't do flu shots. ❤🇺🇸

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
Seems like only the Democrats are threatening to take away personal freedoms of the unvaccinated. Does that surprise anyone?? We need to push back on this totalitarian attitude wherever we find it

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat