CNN: Unvaccinated Shouldn't Be Allowed to Participate in Society

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

1627660253579.png

CNN's Don Lemon says those who don't get vaccinated should no longer be allowed to participate in society: "Put some rules in place that will demand that people get vaccinated. You can't just go around and say 'well look, it's my personal freedom and my liberty'."

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
Neither should sex offenders or criminals, but the masked bandits, (politicians) keep letting them off, to continue with their criminal behaviors……..

These two bubble idiots are the sick ones, grifter's for sure!!!

Yet the Soros’s still get a pass! So if your going to segregate society by the masked governmental slaves from the freedom loving humans you will be clearly disappointed because there are more of us from all party’s, than you could possibly conceive of.

Pucker up Soros’s, treason is on your doorstep, we’re coming, there will be no hiding places on earth for you, family, and friends.

statusquobuster

Feb 10, 2021

View attachment 7044

CNN's Don Lemon says those who don't get vaccinated should no longer be allowed to participate in society: "Put some rules in place that will demand that people get vaccinated. You can't just go around and say 'well look, it's my personal freedom and my liberty'."
Medical freedom being smashed by medical tyranny; read this hot new article:

realgeterdone

Mar 6, 2021
Indiana

View attachment 7044

Comunist news network should not be allowed in society. Thwy scare people with their lies. They are like the rest of the watered down main stream media. They are like the Tokyo Rose of WWII.

Merry

Jan 9, 2021

View attachment 7044

You need to mind your own business, how ignorant can you get, this is all nothing but control, what rock are you hiding under!! We all have rights as Americans, if we don’t want a vaccine shot in our veins that isn’t FDA approved, and has killed thousands if not millions of people, why would those not vaccinated want it!!! 😡

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
OH....look......the two BIGGEST BAFOONS ON PLANET EARTH.
OH....look.......the two BIGGEST MORONS ON PLANET EARTH.
OH....look.......the two BIGGEST FLAMING IDIOTS ON PLANET EARTH.
they said......WHAT....????????
GO figure.
Collectively their brain capacity equals that of a GNAT.
Oh.....GAWD.....can I please run into them....oh....PLEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ.....just once in my life to explain to them that I am ONE WHO CANNOT take the vaccine......ANY VACCINE....because of my WEIRD blood....
just let me AT THEM.....!!!!!!!!!!

P

Prayer is Power

View attachment 7044

“Freedom and Liberty” … ?! 🤔 Wow, Don, it hasn’t been that long since our ‘Bill of Rights’ began getting trampled, and you’ve surrendered, already! And, what would you know about rules?! Half truths, misrepresentations, biased opinions, and flat out lies are not the ‘rules‘ of real news. 🤨🇺🇸

Coralisles

Jan 9, 2021
Hawaii
Liars and idiots shouldn't allowed.
FBI informants shouldn't be allowed.
Brainwashed Dems shouldn't be allowed.
OK, you get the idea.
coralisles.us

Reactions: NvEric

Expat

Feb 18, 2021

View attachment 7044

History has seen this before... so Don is advocating that the government make all the unvaccinated wear great big stars on their shirts? Keep them out of society? Send them on trains to internment camps? Put them in gas chambers?

jewish star.jpg yellow star.jpg

Reactions: NvEric and Scout9

Expat

Feb 18, 2021
Or, maybe Don prefers an inquisition? Just torture the unvaccinated until they admit their evil ways, repent and comply?

inquisition.jpg

Reactions: NvEric

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I listened to a fascinating interview.....recently......from a woman who was nearly 100....and she was alive during Hitler.
She asked the host if he knew how Hilter convinced and connived the public into believing that the Jews were bad people.
The interviewer replied.....'no..mame .....I'm sorry.......I just dont'
This really elderly....sharp as a tack....woman replied........'Hitler CONVINCED the people that the Jews were dirty and SICK....and needed to be AVOIDED.....at ANY COST.......because they were UNHEALTHY and SPREADING DISEASE'.
SOUND FAMILIAR....???????
we are living in EXTRAORDINARY TIMES.....!!!!!!!!!!!........as that short interview.....FLIPPED ME OUT....!!!!!!!
THIS CABAL is ON THE MOVE.......internment camps for the unvaxed...??????......YUP.....I could see them going there ......and.......hell...I think that.....they would make internment camps for those spreading....... 'MISINFORMATION'.
....everyone keeps screaming we are losing this country.....welp.....heck....it looks like...nearly everyday.....it is GONE...

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I listened to a fascinating interview.....recently......from a woman who was nearly 100....and she was alive during Hitler.
She asked the host if he knew how Hilter convinced and connived the public into believing that the Jews were bad people.
The interviewer replied.....'no..mame .....I'm sorry.......I just dont'
This really elderly....sharp as a tack....woman replied........'Hitler CONVINCED the people that the Jews were dirty and SICK....and needed to be AVOIDED.....at ANY COST.......because they were UNHEALTHY and SPREADING DISEASE'.
SOUND FAMILIAR....???????
we are living in EXTRAORDINARY TIMES.....!!!!!!!!!!!........as that short interview.....FLIPPED ME OUT....!!!!!!!
THIS CABAL is ON THE MOVE.......internment camps for the unvaxed...??????......YUP.....I could see them going there ......and.......hell...I think that.....they would make internment camps for those spreading....... 'MISINFORMATION'.
....everyone keeps screaming we are losing this country.....welp.....heck....it looks like...nearly everyday.....it is GONE...
Can you please share the interview link? I hope those unaware of these things listen to it and share, thank you!!!

Reactions: Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021

View attachment 7044

Don Lemon also stated that people have to "speak the truth" and stop saying they trust the science. Well, his premise about speaking the truth is flawed, because he continues to state "the vaccine" is the truth regarding the messenger RNA. It is an experimental drug. So how can he insist that "unvaccinated" people should not be allowed to participate in society? Anyone taking the experimental drug is ALSO an "unvaccinated person", and he is unwittingly referring to everyone, whether they have taken the drug or not, ought to be banned from participating in society. Intelligent people need to point this out; oh wait, there aren't too many of them on msm.

Now if he wanted to insist that anyone REFUSING to take an experimental drug should be disallowed to participate in society; well then we would have an honest and truthful picture of whom Don Lemon is promoting. Therefore, it is actually and currently truth that a person is allowed to say, "well look, it's my personal freedom and my liberty: TO NOT PARTICIPATE IN EXPERIMENTAL DRUG THERAPY!"

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat