Col. Mills ties together the CCP and election fraud

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Col. (Ret.) John Mills ties together the CCP and election fraud. Mills explains what’s next in investigating the voting machines, and how careerists in intelligence community slow-walked reporting the CCP’s involvement in the election.
SHARING sharing SHARING.....thanks for the concise clip!

O

oldmanrsing

We know all of this, Is there anything to get Trump in as the rightful President?
there was going around about the military would do it. it was put off because something about a bomb of mass destruction (not right words) they were to arrest Biden and others they found corrupt. but i believe now was nothing. i know that it was said once he took oath they couldn't get him out legally without impeachment, but i have been told also that the troops turned there back on him when he arrived at swear in ceremony and also that a few other things like it wasn't athe bible that they had him swear upon. so really i guess i have know idea. hope that don't confuse you. so much have i been told i dont remember all of it

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

Col. (Ret.) John Mills ties together the CCP and election fraud. Mills explains what’s next in investigating the voting machines, and how careerists in intelligence community slow-walked reporting the CCP’s involvement in the election.
Keyword “careerist”

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
there was going around about the military would do it. it was put off because something about a bomb of mass destruction (not right words) they were to arrest Biden and others they found corrupt. but i believe now was nothing. i know that it was said once he took oath they couldn't get him out legally without impeachment, but i have been told also that the troops turned there back on him when he arrived at swear in ceremony and also that a few other things like it wasn't athe bible that they had him swear upon. so really i guess i have know idea. hope that don't confuse you. so much have i been told i dont remember all of it
These criminals don't follow any laws or oaths, they do what they want, when they want, how they want, where they want, for as long as they want, but if you just walk outside of your home and check your mail and leave the door open on your mailbox, you will be charged with a federal offense! I've been done with all the double standard mess and I will never give in to it in ANY form whatsoever!

Reactions: flashwilcox

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Where does this information come from? I would love for it to be true, but it reminds me of a girlfriend I had who was convinced the cabal was being forced to step down from power by a group of aliens who were going to throw Obama and is pals into the sun if they failed to all walk away. The aliens were operating from a craft hidden behind the moon where we could not see it.

Last Cowboy

Feb 13, 2021

These 3 Issues about the Covid 19 Pandemic needs investigating at the highest levels of State Governments because this appears to be an attack coming from the Federal Agencies in collusion with International NGOs and Governments for the outcome we are experiencing now with this Pandemic !!!! HUGE EXCLUSIVE: US Dr. Ralph Baric Was Reviewing Moderna and Dr. Fauci’s Coronavirus Vaccine in December 2019! — What’s Going On?

Listen to this starting @28:00 forward , they say they " Cannot Vaccinate " against Covid 19 ,
Super Bug coming from Over vaccinating !!!!! https://teapartypac.org/del-bigtree-issues-troubling-covid-19-vaccine-warning-you-need-to-hear/

Seasusanne

Feb 28, 2021
Florida

What is Col. Mills contact on GAB? I would like to follow him. Kernelretjohn???? I listen to it several times and couldn’t figure it out.

R

Renegade

Where does this information come from? I would love for it to be true, but it reminds me of a girlfriend I had who was convinced the cabal was being forced to step down from power by a group of aliens who were going to throw Obama and is pals into the sun if they failed to all walk away. The aliens were operating from a craft hidden behind the moon where we could not see it.
Sounds like that crazy guy from England .... claimed to have a link with aliens....sorry I cannot remember his name....

Rob Roy

War Room VIP Member
Jan 21, 2021
Shut up Raheem

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat