Coming Soon: Climate Lockdowns

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Adamestep49

Feb 14, 2021
Try coming down here to Mississippi, where everyone has several guns and of course we are all right wing idiots, and implementing such s***!
You need to WTFP....they are here and they are in your face and they are banking on you to stay disconnected spouting off a fictitious alienc
I heard lockdowns will last for 4-5 years. Whether true or not idk, but it would not surprise me.

e of gun owners. O' I believe most gun owners and conservatives feel the same way you and I do, but how are you going to handle a midnight raid on you while you are asleep? You will be drug out of your house and disappear for good, said you died of covid in custody while you were being I nvestigated for some bulshit you did not do. Get it! They attacked and they won and our now putting together the final pieces to take you and your guns out. War is not coming we are in it now and we are hoping for a miracle that is not coming as it is by design to keep people from forming protected resistance!
Try coming down here to Mississippi, where everyone has several guns and of course we are all right wing idiots, and implementing such s***!
You see even here I had the first half of my message deleted before it posted....it is over man...we are a communist country and they are laughing at every gun owner like you right now.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well...this makes PERFECT SENSE.....we must not disturb the swimming whales or the smiling dolphins.....of course...it makes PERFRCT SENSE....that if we are to save this planet.....because...Oh....Lordy....its us... damn PEOPLE....that are mucking it all up....we need ....to STAY HOME.....so....the cars wont emit the bad stuff.....and stay indoors... so we won't expel to much unwanted gases....and...in order to keep the oceans and the beaches beautiful....dont even set FOOT on a sandy beach....GOT IT...!!!!
....once again.....the truly ABSURD....coming from.....THE ABSURDLY....truly...!!!!
..these people live in CRAZYTOWN.....where they PIPE IN....ABSURD GAS....for them to breathe....and they slip some kind of old concoction of 'let's make them think the planet has 2 years until it explodes'...drink...of some sort.....and...man...oh....man....THEY REALLY BELIEVE THIS STUFF.
common sense....hello....I'm selling common sense....and just LIKE THAT.....my 'common sense' business...... went.....OUT OF BUSINESS... because....well...those... demonrats...didnt understand what I was selling.....and wouldn't BUY......

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Beforeitsnews is #fakenews. I could write an article saying I crap purple poo after meeting a Martian and they would publish it.
Lmao hahahaha. That made me laugh. Yea it is some Q site talking about being invaded by aliens and shapeshifters. Total psy-fi stuff. Fun to read, but nothing to do with reality. The national enquirer is more honest than they are. Thanks for the morning laughs. ❤️

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

LoboVNVmc

Jan 13, 2021
Ashland, OH
If you pay attention to the video, you will notice that the guy is a Brit. Some of the comments are from Europeans, and they tend to be fascist-leaning. I don't think this would fly in the US; think Jan. 6, only the protectors were shooting at that rally.

Gravityrn1

Feb 20, 2021
I'm a Mississippian too. I would agree with you completely, but after seeing everybody in Walmart being so obedient, wearing their masks & social distancing, I'm not so sure anymore.
I agree. Everyone was far too complacent far too quickly with obedience. If we refuse, who will protect us? Most police seemed to have no problem following their orders and I’m certain the military would fall in line as well. 😢

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
You need to WTFP....they are here and they are in your face and they are banking on you to stay disconnected spouting off a fictitious alienc

e of gun owners. O' I believe most gun owners and conservatives feel the same way you and I do, but how are you going to handle a midnight raid on you while you are asleep? You will be drug out of your house and disappear for good, said you died of covid in custody while you were being I nvestigated for some bulshit you did not do. Get it! They attacked and they won and our now putting together the final pieces to take you and your guns out. War is not coming we are in it now and we are hoping for a miracle that is not coming as it is by design to keep people from forming protected resistance!

You see even here I had the first half of my message deleted before it posted....it is over man...we are a communist country and they are laughing at every gun owner like you right now.
My husband and I talked over this very thing, what would we actually do if and when they drive up to our house to confiscate our guns or arrest us for resistance. We agreed that we would/will shoot. It sounds drastic and in the realm of unbelievable that something like this scenario may actually be closer than we like to think, but the thought of being arrested and at their mercy is more terrifying than the thought of dying. If you give up your guns you are at every terrorists and criminals mercy and there are no doubt many more pouring across our border as I speak. I know it is a much tougher decision when you are younger and have a family at home but we are older and no longer have that concern.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
My husband and I talked over this very thing, what would we actually do if and when they drive up to our house to confiscate our guns or arrest us for resistance. We agreed that we would/will shoot. It sounds drastic and in the realm of unbelievable that something like this scenario may actually be closer than we like to think, but the thought of being arrested and at their mercy is more terrifying than the thought of dying. If you give up your guns you are at every terrorists and criminals mercy and there are no doubt many more pouring across our border as I speak. I know it is a much tougher decision when you are younger and have a family at home but we are older and no longer have that concern.
Lord be with us all! I feel the same, but all they will find around here is a couple of BB guns! All my guns were stolen years ago, but I still have a few landmines buried all over the property and maybe a couple of missile launching drones on standby. Some of My local law Enforcement officers have stated that if they are ever instructed to confiscate guns that they will walk off the job. I hope that they would do just that.

Reactions: Scout

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat