Contact Your Senators. ????????

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tom Wade

Jan 20, 2021
The rest of America my have this ability.
But here in Ky. Senator Mitch McConnell ( We all.know who that is ,don't we )?
Well I have tried to CONTACT HIS ,. 3 -Three office numbers Only to get message that his Mail Box is FULL. ?????
WELL IT SEEMS THAT HE HAS PLENTY OF TIME TO CUT DEALS WITH SCHUMER THESE DAYS.
SO IF ANYONE HAS A BETTER IDEA LET ME KNOW
A SMALL GROUP OF CONSERNED KY CITIZENS WENT TO HIS RESIDENTS ONLY TO BE REMOVED BY THE POLICE.THIS STATE IS ASHAMED TO SAY WE KNOW HIM

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
The "right to assemble" IS STILL PART OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION thus far....therefore, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PEACEABLY "assemble" on the opposite side of McConnel's RESIDENCE...big posters displaying your "displeasure"....as long as they are stating facts SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM.....give it a shot!!!

Reactions: Scout

DeafNurse

Jan 28, 2021
My senator is Susan Collins from Maine,, She and most of this state are useless.. Been democrat ( or RHINOs) for more than 100 years.. Soon I'm getting the hell out of here.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Joan Mc

Jan 6, 2021
Here in NY I have sent notes to Schumer, Gillebrand, Delgado. And someone else who I can’t recall. no responses from any of them. EVER.

Maybe you are lucky to see them for 5 minutes on tv at during elections. Or if they signed one of Cuomo’s pet bills - big picture of them all together smiling after passing Full Term Abortion bill. Never asked the constituents about that one.

Cuomo’s office however is polite and responsive. It would be nice if the rest were.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat