Contraindications to the vaccines

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
The lack of concern for contraindications is a red light.
Fauci's a doctor. So when has he or anyone in the CDC mentioned contraindications?
Contraindications are included with prescription medication, often on the bottle.

Tamer examples that don't become health issues unless they're violated (see contraindications):
"Don't drink and drive."
"Don't text and drive."
"Don't smoke in bed."
"Don't place a lit candle or open flame near an open window."

But "roll up your sleeve & get grabbed for the jab."
No thank you.
Where are the human rights organizations all of a sudden?

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
They have said people with serious allergies need to be monitored closely right after receiving the jab. (generally meaning people who carry epipens)

Contraindications refers to medical conditions, vice simple warnings like "Don't operate machinery after taking".

I think they lack enough data to make contraindications, the clinical trials were with healthier and younger people.

My mom had her second jab a week ago (Pfizer). The first one she had no problems, the second one she had a rough time. High fever for 2 days, she got dizzy and fell but we were lucky she did not injure herself. 3rd day she was feeling better. She's 85 and taking Opdivo, I've been pretty concerned for her and would have preferred she held out for the J&J jab.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
They have said people with serious allergies need to be monitored closely right after receiving the jab. (generally meaning people who carry epipens)

Contraindications refers to medical conditions, vice simple warnings like "Don't operate machinery after taking".

I think they lack enough data to make contraindications, the clinical trials were with healthier and younger people.

My mom had her second jab a week ago (Pfizer). The first one she had no problems, the second one she had a rough time. High fever for 2 days, she got dizzy and fell but we were lucky she did not injure herself. 3rd day she was feeling better. She's 85 and taking Opdivo, I've been pretty concerned for her and would have preferred she held out for the J&J jab.
We've met the monsters and they are us.
Hannah Arendt called out the banality of evil. Who heard?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat