Convention of States Article V of the Constitution - probably the best solution ive seen for a while thats not a conspiracy

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

T

The Patriot Hammer

It's a long process. LONG.

An immediate solution is what I call Liberty Sanctuaries.

Democrats gave us a great idea with their sanctuary cities. They ignored federal laws that they didn't want to follow and enforce. We can flip that script.

We can create Liberty Sanctuaries in our cities and states by electing officials at the state and local levels who will defend the Constitution, preserve our rights, promote Free Enterprise and nurture Individual Liberty. And we can ignore the Xiden Regime and anything that they attempt to impose on us that violates those tenets of the Founders and Framers. Some of these Liberty Sanctuaries already exist in Florida, South Dakota, Texas and others. They're defending their citizens against Democrat over-reach.

When you give LIBs a dose of their own medicine, they'll swear we've poisoned them.

If we work from the bottom-up, we can take it all back.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
It's a long process. LONG.

An immediate solution is what I call Liberty Sanctuaries.

Democrats gave us a great idea with their sanctuary cities. They ignored federal laws that they didn't want to follow and enforce. We can flip that script.

We can create Liberty Sanctuaries in our cities and states by electing officials at the state and local levels who will defend the Constitution, preserve our rights, promote Free Enterprise and nurture Individual Liberty. And we can ignore the Xiden Regime and anything that they attempt to impose on us that violates those tenets of the Founders and Framers. Some of these Liberty Sanctuaries already exist in Florida, South Dakota, Texas and others. They're defending their citizens against Democrat over-reach.

When you give LIBs a dose of their own medicine, they'll swear we've poisoned them.

If we work from the bottom-up, we can take it all back.
Even better...

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Mark Levin has been begging for this for years!! If we could toss out the current W.H. residents BEFORE they completely destroy our country, that will be great! We cannot take four years of this!

T

The Patriot Hammer

Mark Levin has been begging for this for years!! If we could toss out the current W.H. residents BEFORE they completely destroy our country, that will be great! We cannot take four years of this!
Yes, I was there when Levin started the march.

Everyone is aware of how it can happen and work -- and yet, here we are still trying to get states to act.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat