Corrupt SDNY Ignoring Trump’s Pardon of Stephen K. Bannon…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
NEW YORK —Stephen K. Bannon, the firebrand political strategist and ex-confidant to former president Donald Trump, is fighting to get his federal fraud case formally dismissed over the strong objection of prosecutors, who have argued that his full pardon does not mean his indictment must be wiped from the record.

Link to article:

• Angry
Reactions: LillyGrace777

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, THESE ASSHOLES IN GOVERNMENT TODAY ARE EGOMANIACS, THEY THINK WHAT THEY SAY AND THINK IS WHAT GOES. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY, JUST LIKE SULLIVAN, HIRING HIS OWN LAW FIRM TO REPRESENT THE PEOPLE, AFTER US ATTORNEY DENIED TO PROSECUTE.

THESE TYPES OF SHITHEADS NEED TO BE TAKEN OUT AND SUMMARILY EXECUTED. ITS NO DIFFERENT THAN WHAT THEY ARE ADVOCATING. THEY WANT PROSECUTION AND I WANT EXECUTION. HOWEVER, IF YOU HAD A MILITARY BEARING, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW, JUST TO FALL IN LINE, FOLLOW ORDERS. BUT THEY ARE SMARTER THAN US ALL, JUST KILL THEM BEFORE THEY END UP KILLING US ALL.

Last edited:

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
This is their oxygen, they need it to stoke their fires of hatred, revenge and punishment for their political dissent. There’s no passion, no fire within this administration*. All of a sudden these courts have “standing” to pursue these political witch hunts. Steve is powerful and with an audience of > 42 million, he is too much of a threat to their “ideology”. The WARROOM posse is proud and supportive of Steve. If there’s more than prayers we can do, please let us know......🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💜💜💜💜🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Reactions: ShellsEarlyBird

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, THESE ASSHOLES IN GOVERNMENT TODAY ARE EGOMANIACS, THEY THINK WHAT THEY SAY AND THINK IS WHAT GOES. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY, JUST LIKE SULLIVAN, HIRING HIS OWN LAW FIRM TO REPRESENT THE PEOPLE, AFTER US ATTORNEY DENIED TO PROSECUTE.

THESE TYPES OF SHITHEADS NEED TO BE TAKEN OUT AND SUMMARILY EXECUTED. ITS NO DIFFERENT THAN WHAT THEY ARE ADVOCATING. THEY WANT PROSECUTION AND I WANT EXECUTION. HOWEVER, IF YOU HAD A MILITARY BEARING, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW, JUST TO FALL IN LINE, FOLLOW ORDERS. BUT THEY ARE SMARTER THAN US ALL, JUST KILL THEM BEFORE THEY END UP KILLING US ALL.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Tempting....Often have thought in these darkest hours....if there was a secret squad that could be successful in doing so, that we, the deplorables, could secretly contribute to, and they would begin to eliminate these "despicables" , their disappearance would be most gratifying. But then I know that's wrong thinking on my part....must be watching too much t.v., but still tempting...Better turn it over to the Higher Power and those of you who can pray for a better outcome....In the meantime I'll have to just keep yelling and stay within the law, although the time is coming when that may not be enough.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat