COVID Relief Bill Dissected by House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
OMG - 2 - JPEG.jpg

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I saw parts of this and had to turn away.....my gentle brain could NOT HANDLE....the incoming assault of.... THE RAPING OF AMERICANS.....its B A D....I'm going to plug my ears....close my eyes...walk around...singing.....lalalalalala....much like the modern version of keeping my HEAD IN THE SAND.
..let's see.....when Biden or ANY OF THOSE CHEATING FAKE THUGS are anywhere near the TV....its either off...or changed to another RESPECTABLE station....let's go for the NATIONAL GEO channel.....and...if I'm driving...and a BIDEN...groveling soundbite... falls into earshot of ANY OF my reverberating HEARING....I cant turn the radio OFF...or down....or to another station......FAST ENOUGH.....that sort of mind numbing....bloviating...propaganda....and...the FACT....and FACTS....that this man....and the PEOPLE SURROUNDING...this...MONSTER IN CHIEF....actually...down right....BELIEVE....BELIEVE....BELIEVE....that they DESERVE to be.....in the white house....and...IN POWER.....is just...ABSOLUTELY MINDBLOWING to me.
....ANYTHING.....ANYTHING.....ANYTHING.....ANYTHING.....ANYTHING.....and....ANYTHING that these people....DID....to get...to the white house....is justified....
..STEAL and transfer VOTES in the middle of the night....ah...that fine.....drive in buckets and boxes and truckloads of FAKE BALLOTS....oh....forget the damn cameras everywhere....if we get caught....nothin will happen.....and the pinnacle of all pinnacles ...TODAY....THE SUPREME COURT...sez....naw....naw.....naw....the rule of law and the STRIPES AND INK ON THE CONSTITUTION were violated.....no problem.....nothing to see here......move along people.......
..where do the people...like all of US.....GO....who watch this nasty.....EVIL VEIL....continue to flap and float and lay right over.... on top...of the very FABRIC of this NATION.....like an EVIL AND possessed wet blanket.....and a dripping wet blanket...at that....covering and destroying.... the EVERYTHING....that...we hold...so dear...in our HEARTS AND SOUL....with respect...to OUR AMERICA....AND OUR AMERICA....AS FOUNDED.
...where do...WE THE PEOPLE.... go..??????...ON OUR KNEES.....begging the GOD... who paved the way for this nation to flourish......NOW....has to HELP...and pull us out of this MUCK.....

Snooky

Feb 19, 2021
Nanci sneaked money in the 1st stimulus bill for the Arts. With the shut downs, where did they spend the last check?

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I did not think of that! Schumer gets his bridge? They need to NOT sign and it will drift away......Then we can start over with JUST a COVID relief bill. Not much response to a relief bill horror show. Maybe because the GOP speakers all got deleted in YouTube. And they keep people from discovering the truth.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat