CPAC - so far not setting the world on fire

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I just listened to Donald Jr Trump and it was OK but really we heard all of this before and lets face it Reps can complain all they want but they are in no position to do anything. They gave up their one chance that President Trump gave them - a LandSlide 2020 Win. The only way I see them getting some traction is to get the 2020 election records and machines in the hands of experts and prove that Election Fraud was Real. Of course if the experts say everything was on the up and up then Trump is behind the 8 ball. From the evidence that has come out it looks like they will have a good shot to prove Election Fraud. Although late out of the gate some actions are taking root. The good news is whatever has to be done they only have 1 yr + to do it and should puts a fire under their a**.

I money is on President Trump 2020 LandSlide Win

TrumpLandSlideWin.png

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat