Crackdown Has Begun on Coinbase...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Crackdown has begun on Coinbase & Binance as FBI, IRS, ICE , & SEC look to collect from tax avoiders, money launderers, and criminal activity. #BTC is hard to spend Coinbase Reveals Wave of Requests From FBI, ICE, IRS, SEC & Other Law Enforcement Agencies.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Crackdown has begun on Coinbase & Binance as FBI, IRS, ICE , & SEC look to collect from tax avoiders, money launderers, and criminal activity. #BTC is hard to spend Coinbase Reveals Wave of Requests From FBI, ICE, IRS, SEC & Other Law Enforcement Agencies.

I am pleased to see both Charlie and Warren of the same mind as myself on this threat to our sovereign currency...over which ONLY CONGRESS may Constitutionally issue the value of coin and tender Many of these bitcoin and cryptocurrency holders are hostile foreign actors trying to undermine our currency

@Pete

Jan 26, 2021
Bitcoin is not good for the USA or the Free World. I believe it's part of the Elite's Agenda to bring down the USD as the World's Reserve Currency. If we lose our printing press, we lose our ability to work through global crises. Without America, There is No Free World.
The thing about coinbase, as an entry into turning dollars into Bitcoins and later turning bitcoins back into dollars, is the transaction fees. But what creates the consumer to make the transactions is that Coinbase adheres to strict Banking Rules and standards. There is a seamless relationship between using your bank and coinbase to facilitate transactions in and out. Safety is is paramount in this Wild West investment area. Because Coinbase has very tight rules there is little chance your money will disappear into a scammers Bitcoin wallet. Believe me Bitcoin is a scammers paradise. Having a Bitcoin account is great for learning about all of the types / blockchains available. They will even pay you to watch instructional videos. The high fees are a result. After getting a Coinbase account I gained an introductory knowledge. That said, I would not “bet” my money on Bitcoin. Las Vegas or the race track have better more palatable odds.

ROIguy

Mar 2, 2021
www.bestfoundlocal.com
Like it or not... electronic currency is the future. All conspiracy theories aside (mark of the beast etc), it is what it is... and its coming no matter what. If the US doesn't take the lead to spearhead acceptance of it, CHINA will. China already has an official cryptocurrency. China would like NOTHING BETTER than for the US to denounce BITCOIN and other cyrptos so they could be VALUED in another currency...CHINA would fill that gap. (currently they're valued in US dollars) The blockchain to date has not been hacked. If you believe crypto is unregulated, you are uninformed. Sorry... have a great afternoon.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat