Crazy Woke Congresswoman Calls Pregnant Women "Birthing People"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

New gender options: Man, Birthing Person

1620334852616.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Welp......ah......um.....ge.....um....I'm gonna get SHOT DOWN for this.....but......HERE IS THE DAMN REALITY....HERE IS THE DAMN REALITY.....HERE IS THE DAMN REALITY....the number of black YOUNG YOUNG YOUNG girls having babies....without a DAMN thought in the world with how they are going to RAISE THEM.....SUPPORT THEM.....RAISE THEM....SUPPORT THEM.....is astronomically off the charts........so....here she comes...TWO MONTHS after giving birth....PREGNANT AGAIN......with no mention of a father....of a husband....of a support system other than her sister.....and she wonders WHY the doctor....who sees the Mismanagement of HUMAN LIFE....EVERY SINGLE DAY.....appearing callous.
Ah....mama...I'm speaking to that YOUNG mother you ONCE WERE.......
....you dont SEE WHERE.....doctors and these professional healers..... get blinded and cynical when dealing with a HUGE HUGE HUGE problem in this society...?.....you dont understand why a doctor....who is suppose to PROTECT HUMAN LIFE...grows old and tired and frankly.....frustrated and FURIOUS......at a generation....AND GENERATIONS... of young women who dont give one DAMN THOUGHT to the effects of NO FATHERS.....POVERTY....and living in broken homes....and what THAT forlorned instability....DOES TO A CHILD?...never .....never.....never a thot to that horrid social fracture happening to young mothers who think it is JUST FINE to be..unmarried....no husband....or father figure....
...ah...mama.....good for you that you are a nurse and grew up out of your situation.....but...because my friends are doctors......who have to.....EVERYDAY DEAL... with the..... DIRTH OF SOCIETAL misgivings....and the absolute..horrid....nonchalant attitudes of young young young mothers having BABIES.....WHEN THEY.....THEMSELVES ARE BABIES...I am sorry to say....I will STAND UP for the doctors side of the equation... any day......any any day....now...granted...perhaps the doctor didnt treat you with respect...that every human deserves......but YOUR .....almost celebratory....story making.... of your own 'babies'........might bode BETTER.....if...perhaps....YOU in your position...NOW....would....could....should be.... a little more SELF REFLECTIVE and SELF AWARE of the fact....that....you RECEIVED CARE.....AND YOUR BABIES ARE ALIVE TODAY.
I get rather tired of this attitude of...'we dont get health care'.....and....' we dont get a damn thing'......when.....the VERY CONTEXT of your STORY PROVES YOUR NARRATIVE FALSE....didnt you say your 'babies' survived......??????
....and.....this whole WOKEness of 'humans having babies'....is total BS....ah....that would be.....NOPE.....NEVER.....and.....ridiculous.....WOMEN HAVE BABIES....and.....ah...
.......MEN dont.
End of story.

Last edited:

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Why ? Truth is sometimes correct, politically and socially.
Well Eric.....TRUTH.....the real kind.......the TRUTH that sticks to your bones and comes from the absolutes of a social construct founded on God.....I.e.....that TRUTH written by the FOUNDING FATHERS.....and with whom....was packed FULL OF human endeavors subscribed by the laws of.....'the universe'...AND GOD........isnt something....in TODAYS MARKETPLACE......that even WANTS to be heard......all that to say....I get PITCHED AROUND in a very simple wooden boat.....on stormy seas.....with regard to my emotions........with these windbag LIBERALS....who dont know...SQUAT.
THEIR sense of reality is so over the top......so far down the rabbit hole.......that common ground becomes a non entity....you just CANNOT REASON with them.
So...when I write something...that pushes back.....I certainly don't get nervous....because I know...this platform....from WHERE I REST.....I....do...however ...brace myself......as they say.....'let the bullets FLY...!!!!!!'

Last edited:

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
I don’t believe her. Not only that, I am SICK and TIRED of people like this woman thinking they are the only ones who have had a hard life. Not all doctors are Great but Doctors are educated to evaluate situation using facts that have presented. I don’t believe ANY doctor would have told her to go home and abort then get pregnant again because that’s what you people do. her sister throwing chairs is not advocating it is being barbaric and out of control.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat