CRISIS will NOT stop at the BORDER.....

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Even if the FEDS will NOT protect the people in their path, the citizens need to be ALERTED about the danger that is headed their way!!
These large CROWDS are bringing COVID right to their doorstep. This time the SILENCE of the MEDIA could mean DEATH.
And not just a LOST election.

It is NO LONGER A GAME; this battle for the airwaves; this CENSORSHIP. I am a nurse. I know what I am saying.
We have to get the truth out. Call everyone you know. They will call everyone they know.
BIDEN & PELOSI are bringing in even MORE TROOPS to fortify the Capitol. The real news said up to 20,000
WHILE THEY LEAVE THE REST OF US UNPROTECTED.

Add A "NO" to the COVID BILL to the phone tree. $140 MILLION .for PELOSI's friends. $100 MILLION for Schumer's BRIDGE to CANADA.
$1400 NOT to your kids but for gov't employees who still have jobs. Millions for the arts and music. BILLIONS for schools THAT ARE
NOT EVEN OPEN. Just the budget items listed here would PAY FOR A LOT OF BACK RENTS and increased gas prices.

Let;s please get the word out. I will breath a LOT easier.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Even if the FEDS will NOT protect the people in their path, the citizens need to be ALERTED about the danger that is headed their way!!
These large CROWDS are bringing COVID right to their doorstep. This time the SILENCE of the MEDIA could mean DEATH.

It is NO LONGER A GAME; this battle for the airwaves; this CENSORSHIP. I am a nurse. I know what I am saying.
We have to get the truth out. Call everyone you know. They will call everyone they know.
BIDEN & PELOSI are bringing in even MORE TROOPS to fortify the Capitol. The real news said up to 20,000

Add A "NO" to the COVID BILL to the phone tree. $140 MILLION .for PELOSI's friends. $100 MILLION for Schumer's BRIDGE to CANADA.
$1400 NOT to your kids but for gov't employees who still have jobs. Millions for the arts and music. BILLIONS for schools THAT ARE
NOT EVEN OPEN. Just the budget items listed here would PAY FOR A LOT OF BACK RENTS and increased gas prices.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Are Americans not allowed to protect the borders themselves? Is there some law written in by devil worshipers stating that Americans can not form a group, head down to the border and protect their land?

I did see a 'support the wall' group forming.The materials are there on the ground. The money is there -already approved. I saved it to my computer. It is not working. That halt on the S border wall was for 60 DAYS. Maybe the governors can agree to complete it and do what they need to get the permission {?) to continue the work. I think we need that WALL to protect & defend our country.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
@UniqueCritique

“I did see a 'support the wall' group forming.The materials are there on the ground. The money is there -already approved. I saved it to my computer. It is not working. That halt on the S border wall was for 60 DAYS. Maybe the governors can agree to complete it and do what they need to get the permission {?) to continue the work. I think we need that WALL to protect & defend our country.”

Do they need governors to say the can finish it? There’s thousands of hard working construction workers, even retired ones that could go there and do it. My father was in the oil business I am sure he would help out and I am sure he knows how to freaking put up a wall. And I am sure many of these construction workers would willingly go and do it. I just don’t know if they are allowed to or if it against the law without asking some corrupt governor.

Reactions: Scout

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
@UniqueCritique

“I did see a 'support the wall' group forming.The materials are there on the ground. The money is there -already approved. I saved it to my computer. It is not working. That halt on the S border wall was for 60 DAYS. Maybe the governors can agree to complete it and do what they need to get the permission {?) to continue the work. I think we need that WALL to protect & defend our country.”

Do they need governors to say the can finish it? There’s thousands of hard working construction workers, even retired ones that could go there and do it. My father was in the oil business I am sure he would help out and I am sure he knows how to freaking put up a wall. And I am sure many of these construction workers would willingly go and do it. I just don’t know if they are allowed to or if it against the law without asking some corrupt governor.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Me, again. Ben Bergquam @bbergquam news with RAV is following the whole border. He might know who is ready to pitch in and get this done.
Hi you again! Lol. I know there are people wanting to help. I know during Trumps presidency people were offering to help, some for free. Like I said I do not know if there is a law prohibiting normal citizens to put up a border wall without the permission of the governor? I know the land belongs to a lot of farmers, some whom gave Trump criticism for the wall as it would interfere with their property *doh dufuses* so just wondering if you might know the laws around this?

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
@UniqueCritique

Abbot just said in the last day or so he wants to finish it. I’d say it’s probably going to happen.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Let's get it out there through WARROOM, The National Pulse, OAN, RAV.
On RAV they are advertising that goofy show where a zillion volunteers build someone's house.
I'm going to see how they contact volunteers.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

SOOOO MANY people will be adversely affected BY THE BORDER INVASION... lost jobs, lost wages AND NOW MORE TAXES will come to pay for all the "free stuff for illegals".... TRAGIC.

SAVE AMERICA -  LOCK DOWN THE BORDERS - 3.5 X 7.5 BUMPER STICKER - JPEG.jpg

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat