Gary Kah is the founder and director of Hope For the World. He is the former Europe & Middle East Trade Specialist for the Indiana State Government. In 1987, Gary was invited to join the World Constitution and Parliament Association, one of the organizations involved at the forefront of promoting the world government agenda. During the next 4 years he obtained detailed documents which demonstrated that the push toward a one-world government was active and rapidly advancing. Gary is the author of Enroute to Global Occupation and The New World Religion.
- The disturbing vaccination situation in Israel.
- Anyone who leaves England now has to submit a certified declaration concerning their reason for leaving based upon a list of 14 valid excuses.
- The possibility of having COVID-19 immunity yet no immunity from the new variants. Could this be building the case for an ongoing vaccination program worldwide?
- What did the former vice president and chief science officer of Pfizer have to say about COVID-19?
- The Amazon palm reader service that uses your palm to identify and pay for items.