Cruz response

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Nothing Much GIF

Reactions: naizah

Tarheel77

Feb 19, 2021
Steve, you are right about Texas. My husband and I live near Ft. Worth and Texas will be in play. People are sick of Cornyn, especially since President Trump has opened our eyes to his membership in the Uni-Party cabal. And most people hate Cruz. He reminds me of the former (and deceased) NC Senator Jesse Helms. Everyone hated him and denied voting for him, but he kept getting re-elected. Going to be rough sledding in Texas in 2022.

Reactions: Coastie

Coastie

Feb 17, 2021
Left Coast
Steve, you are right about Texas. My husband and I live near Ft. Worth and Texas will be in play. People are sick of Cornyn, especially since President Trump has opened our eyes to his membership in the Uni-Party cabal. And most people hate Cruz. He reminds me of the former (and deceased) NC Senator Jesse Helms. Everyone hated him and denied voting for him, but he kept getting re-elected. Going to be rough sledding in Texas in 2022.
We have GOT to get rid of the RINOs l I’lle McConnell, Romney, and Cheney! They say that we need people with influence and financial backing to beat the Dems.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat