Cruz what were you thinking?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
You made a big mistake. You don't leave the fox hole in the middle of a battle.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
You made a big mistake. You don't leave the fox hole in the middle of a battle.
I believe I heard him say today that "Looking back, he should have done things differently and that he was just doing the Fatherly thing". What?

Cheryl W

Jan 9, 2021
I like Cruz, but he made a BIG mistake. The Captain is not supposed to be the first one on the life boat when the ship is sinking. This is typical...we the people vote and then have no representation. There should be referendums on the ballot on which we could cast votes. Too many (and I do not mean Ted Cruz) RINO's vote according to their own agenda or personal vendetta (Toomey from PA) and are not representing their constituents at all.

Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
Cruz has visions of being either President or Supreme Court justice. He will never get either job.
Cruz reminds me too much of this guy when he tried to debate Trump in 2016

Attachments

• MR ROGERS.jpg
    MR ROGERS.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: Dip Stick

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Colossal error in judgment. Millions in Texas are without power and water, Cruz flies his family to Cancun. He should have had his daughters helping somewhere like a food center or shoveling snow for old ladies, even with a security guard.. His career as a politician is over.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
Disappointing and he has been very quiet since impeachment, I like Ted but I am not sure where he stands anymore. That was a bad move, he could have sent the family to Cancun but he should have stayed behind for his constituents.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
I believe I heard him say today that "Looking back, he should have done things differently and that he was just doing the Fatherly thing". What?
In all FAIRNESS—HOW MANY DEMS DO YOU THINK FLED ? ? I’m not a Cruz lover by far but it’s the same old story—pick like a vulture on a Republican .

Reactions: Dip Stick

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
In all FAIRNESS—HOW MANY DEMS DO YOU THINK FLED ? ? I’m not a Cruz lover by far but it’s the same old story—pick like a vulture on a Republican .
I liked him too, but he lost me when he played both sides of the fence. Seems like he is afraid of the left & that will be his downfall - he used to show more strength & guts than what he has shown lately.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat