Cuomo - Follow the Money

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

KarenB

Feb 20, 2021
No need to wonder any longer what motivated Cuomo to send the elderly back to the nursing homes instead of the beautiful facility Trump provided that sat empty.
So now we know why Cuomo sent the old folks back to the nursing homes. Follow the money. Not hearing anything about this now are you?

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
No need to wonder any longer what motivated Cuomo to send the elderly back to the nursing homes instead of the beautiful facility Trump provided that sat empty.
So now we know why Cuomo sent the old folks back to the nursing homes. Follow the money. Not hearing anything about this now are you?

An additional concern, and fact, happening across America, benefiting nursing homes and endangering residents in the guise “for their safety” is the inability for loved ones visitation. This vulnerable population have been on “lockdown” for twelve months! Two relatives in the Chicago area, 83 & 85, one with dementia, the other the more debilitating form Alzheimer’s. For the first two months families were allowed to visit once a week, residents would sit within an outdoor gated area, families on the other side of fencing. All grooming services were discontinued except for hair being “washed” during their weekly “shower.” For two months Jan & Feb of 2020 I lived in Chicago and was there daily caring for them until the shutdown. The “showers” I witnessed was the equivalent of hosing a dog down in the front yard! Many staff members were impatient, mean and abusive. One day I arrived during mealtime and walked to the residents room without being noticed so I sat and listened to the staff/patient interactions. Unfortunately my suspicions were confirmed. I listened to the abuse and stepped out after I heard pleading “stop your hurting me.” The nurses face was priceless, she new she had been caught. The bruising on June’s wrists, hip and where the walker was pushed down on her foot could not be dismissed. The nurse was obviously fired, found out she had been suspended three prior times for abusing patients WTH?
On the third month, the NH decided patients would remain in their room, loved ones could call and talk to residents through the phone while standing outside of the closed window. That was quickly followed by FaceTime calls then phone calls only. How is this being permitted? FINALLY, the son and daughter got fed up and threatened to move them to a different facility. Afraid of losing the monthly $24,000 cash cow, they’re having to pay cash until they have nothing, the facility relented to allow the daughter to visit weekly with proof of a negative Covid test 48hrs prior to visit.
Yes, Cuomos “murders” are that, murder.
Nursing home neglect and abuse always has been, and will be, a problem. We are choosing to stick our heads in the sand, fool ourselves into believing “if i didn’t see it , it didn’t happen” and not fight to protect the elderly. Would you leave your child at a daycare center, knowing it’s a pedophiles candy store for a week much less 12 months?
It’s unrealistic to think everyone has the ability to bring home and provide the required care, but that does not give nursing homes the right to hold them hostage.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat