David Hogg Gives Up ‘Pillow Fight’ with Mike Lindell in Humiliating Fashion

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1618154870281.png

David Hogg thought he could leverage his activism to win a “pillow fight” with My Pillow exec. Mike Lindell. Now, he has to put his share in start-up company Good Pillow to sleep.

In a humiliating thread, the smug David Hogg shared the news he was throwing in the towel on his pillow company, which was neither a surprise nor a disappointment to anyone.

“A couple weeks ago, a very spontaneous interaction over Twitter between me and William LeGate led to us trying to start a progressive pillow company,” he tweeted. “The goal was and still is to create a great pillow that is sustainably produced in domestic unionized factories and have a percentage of those profits benefit progressive social causes.”

“We were met with immediate and overwhelming support,” he said, referring to Twitter activists, and not prospective customers. “But I soon realized that given my activism, schoolwork, and family commitments, I could not give 100% to being a full time co-founder at Good Pillow.”

It looks like Hogg is truly a featherweight in terms of both his activism and his entrepreneurial ambition. Hogg goes on to plead his pillow case.

“After many discussions with William and my friends, family and mentors, I made the good faith decision to allow William to bring our vision to life without me,” he continued. “That vision remains an ethical company that produces products that people need while creating good union paying jobs and supporting social causes at the same time.”

“Effective immediately, I have resigned and released all shares, any ownership and any control of Good Pillow LLC,” he went on. “I want to thank Will for his partnership and wish him absolutely nothing but success with the future of Good Pillow.”

Reactions: Lamentation

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
How old is this "child".......3 or 4.........oh....4 ? years outta high school...now...dont get me wrong..there are some A M A Z I N G kids out there.....but for this PROGRESSIVE child to throw his money around to CRUSH conservatives.....that is....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....and....when he WALKED AWAY.....from Lin Wood....who actually SET THIS KID UP FOR LIFE......and then stabs him in the back.....????????......I dont have alot of RESPECT....actually NONE.....

Reactions: Wolfmannz

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 4230

David Hogg thought he could leverage his activism to win a “pillow fight” with My Pillow exec. Mike Lindell. Now, he has to put his share in start-up company Good Pillow to sleep.

In a humiliating thread, the smug David Hogg shared the news he was throwing in the towel on his pillow company, which was neither a surprise nor a disappointment to anyone.

“A couple weeks ago, a very spontaneous interaction over Twitter between me and William LeGate led to us trying to start a progressive pillow company,” he tweeted. “The goal was and still is to create a great pillow that is sustainably produced in domestic unionized factories and have a percentage of those profits benefit progressive social causes.”

“We were met with immediate and overwhelming support,” he said, referring to Twitter activists, and not prospective customers. “But I soon realized that given my activism, schoolwork, and family commitments, I could not give 100% to being a full time co-founder at Good Pillow.”

It looks like Hogg is truly a featherweight in terms of both his activism and his entrepreneurial ambition. Hogg goes on to plead his pillow case.

“After many discussions with William and my friends, family and mentors, I made the good faith decision to allow William to bring our vision to life without me,” he continued. “That vision remains an ethical company that produces products that people need while creating good union paying jobs and supporting social causes at the same time.”

“Effective immediately, I have resigned and released all shares, any ownership and any control of Good Pillow LLC,” he went on. “I want to thank Will for his partnership and wish him absolutely nothing but success with the future of Good Pillow.”

Shows once again how MANY of the Patriots REALLY voted for our Honorable President Donald Trump😁👍🏻💪🏻🇺🇸

Reactions: Wolfmannz

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
little punk needs more of the truth and grow up,
.....unfortunately....and you called it right.....this little PUNK.....has more money than he has RESPONSIBLE COMMON SENSE.....and....hopefully....these brazen...sick.....DEMONRATS...will surround this kid with more.....STUPID...business opportunities.....so...this PUNK.....can lose all of his ....LIN WOOD GOTTEN bucks....to the terrible winds of DEMOCRATIC nightmares....please....line them up at his front steps...so he will LOSE THE MONIES...that would...otherwise fund....wacko...liberal...stupid causes.....but wait....here's one he could fund...........'hey kid...over here....over here...think you could throw me maybe... 10 mill.......I need to build a chamber that we could place the liberal MIND into......and then....three hours later....after a long nap....and a delicious cold beer....they actually...awaken from their slumber....with a wonderfully...FREE...and reasonable....full of common sense.....CONSERVATIVE BRAIN'.....

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
View attachment 4230

THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE THERE IS... remember...this guy exploited the murders of his schoolmates...for personal fame and DEMOCRAT BRIBES

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat