DC Police Chilling Inside Trump hotel…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
thank God for President TRUMP....
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ion-us-troops-stay-trump-hotel-washington-dc/
One day after Biden’s inauguration, 5,000 soldiers were moved to a cold parking garage…There is one power outlet and one bathroom for 5,000 soldiers. A military source in DC told TPUSA Chief Creative Officer Benny Johnson that for the last week his battalion had been sleeping on the floor in the Senate cafeteria in preparation for Biden’s sham inauguration…JAN.22 Trump Gives Permission for US Troops to Stay at Trump Hotel in Washington DC

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
The optics over the next few months are going to be great. Just wait until the surge hits our border. I envision if it gets bad enough states will deploy the national guard to help. Then will the left be hating the national guard whereas they were the savior in DC until after the Inauguration?
Citizen X IS SPOT ON...
BIDEN - 2 ITEMS ON  BIDEN-DEM  PLATFORM - MEDICARFE FOR ILLEGALS and OPEN BORDERS - JPEG.jpg

BEEMAN85

Jan 12, 2021
Ky
The optics over the next few months are going to be great. Just wait until the surge hits our border. I envision if it gets bad enough states will deploy the national guard to help. Then will the left be hating the national guard whereas they were the savior in DC until after the Inauguration?
As you know, the left only knows how to use (abuse) people for their own means then discards them like aborted fetuses! Whatever the mantra for the day for these evil yahoos!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat