DC security 1/6/21

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
Why can’t we know the details of the “insurrection” for which Pelosi wants an investigation? Let’s start with her and swamp turtle —. I believe they knew Antifa would be there (who are not supporters of Trump) and that something bad was afoot. That is why they would not approve the National Guard being called in— optics ?That’s a reason ? They gave for not ordering them in. ( but they really wanted this “insurrection”to destroy President Trump). Regardless of this info, we now know Antifa placed the pipe bombs on 1/5/21. So we have Pelosi, Schumer and swamp turtle, who should be the first witnesses in Pelosi”s plot, as well as the retired (resigned) DC police chief. And be informed that the Dc police officer was NOT killed by a blow to his head: no autopsy, creamation, called his brother the night of the riot after it was over. Check this out on Revolver (but final report is on the way). Please keep an eye on Officer Siclik’s death.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Why can’t we know the details of the “insurrection” for which Pelosi wants an investigation? Let’s start with her and swamp turtle —. I believe they knew Antifa would be there (who are not supporters of Trump) and that something bad was afoot. That is why they would not approve the National Guard being called in— optics ?That’s a reason ? They gave for not ordering them in. ( but they really wanted this “insurrection”to destroy President Trump). Regardless of this info, we now know Antifa placed the pipe bombs on 1/5/21. So we have Pelosi, Schumer and swamp turtle, who should be the first witnesses in Pelosi”s plot, as well as the retired (resigned) DC police chief. And be informed that the Dc police officer was NOT killed by a blow to his head: no autopsy, creamation, called his brother the night of the riot after it was over. Check this out on Revolver (but final report is on the way). Please keep an eye on Officer Siclik’s death.
Nailed it...they planned it...and the police who didnt react and opened the doors....they wouldve been ordered by them too..I recall hearing 1 say as they opened the doors and watched everyone walk past..`its not my responsibility`....which leads me to believe they were under instruction to let them in...

Reactions: Alice K

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat