DEAD ON DARREN BEATTIE TRANS-HUMANISM, GEN-X AND MILLENNIALS, THEY NEVER LEARNED HOW TO HAND WRITE, DEFINITELY NO CURSIVE SKILL SET.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
DEAD ON DARREN BEATTIE, TRANS-HUMANISM, GEN-X AND MILLENNIALS, THEY NEVER LEARNED HOW TO HAND WRITE, DEFINITELY NO CURSIVE SKILL SET.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
DEAD ON DARREN BEATTIE, TRANS-HUMANISM, GEN-X AND MILLENNIALS, THEY NEVER LEARNED HOW TO HAND WRITE, DEFINITELY NO CURSIVE SKILL SET.
I just heard yesterday that schools have stopped teaching KIDS how to write. NO CURSIVE. They said it is not needed. They only teach how to PRINT.
With texting & COMPUTERS they only need to print. So STUDENTS will not even be able to READ THE CONSTITUTION ! So eerie !
NOW THEY ARE TEACHING HUMANS HOW TO BE TRANS-HUMAN !!!!!! Thanks, Bill Gates.

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
I just heard yesterday that schools have stopped teaching KIDS how to write. NO CURSIVE. They said it is not needed. They only teach how to PRINT.
With texting & COMPUTERS they only need to print. So STUDENTS will not even be able to READ THE CONSTITUTION ! So eerie !
NOW THEY ARE TEACHING HUMANS HOW TO BE TRANS-HUMAN !!!!!! Thanks, Bill Gates.
THEY'RE GOING TO DROP THE HUMAN PART AND JUST CALL THEMSELVES TRANS. LOL

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
That’s true, my son graduated HS in 2012 and never learned how to write cursive. I had paid privately for the course Handwriting Without Tears at $500 a pop. Had him take it twice, but now he learned it. I learned a very long time ago that a parent shouldn’t expect the public school system to teach our children complete basics. I made sure they went to school year round and paid for tutors to supplement individual instruction. Academics have been squeezed out by the political and sexual indoctrination of whatever is the political hot button issue at the moment. 🤬

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
That’s true, my son graduated HS in 2012 and never learned how to write cursive. I had paid privately for the course Handwriting Without Tears at $500 a pop. Had him take it twice, but now he learned it. I learned a very long time ago that a parent shouldn’t expect the public school system to teach our children complete basics. I made sure they went to school year round and paid for tutors to supplement individual instruction. Academics have been squeezed out by the political and sexual indoctrination of whatever is the political hot button issue at the moment. 🤬
THAT long ago ?? Not much use for writing checks these days. They must at least have learned how to SIGN on the dotted line??

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat