Decertification update? Ga,Pa,Az!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Thanks for visiting the War Room Forum. Please take a moment to sign up for an account so you can join in on the disucssions, participate in LIVE chat and connect with our users.

Manx

Jan 12, 2021
Florida
They don't really want a President. They want a puppet. Biden is as close to nothing as you can get.
My roommate said to me the other day “At least we don’t have to worry about Hillary becoming President”.
Biden is not going to be POTUS for long if ever. BUT..... I wouldn’t put it past the Satanic Party to put Hillary in there just to piss us off.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
We need to get Bannon to give an update on the states decertification of Biden electors. Delegitimizing Biden is importam

We need to get Bannon to give an update on the states decertification of Biden electors. Delegitimizing Biden is important!
Mr. VOTER-FRAUD Biden WILL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT...

Attachments

• BIDEN -   #46 - PRESIDENT VOTER FRAUD - JPEG.jpg
    BIDEN - #46 - PRESIDENT VOTER FRAUD - JPEG.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 17

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
My roommate said to me the other day “At least we don’t have to worry about Hillary becoming President”.
Biden is not going to be POTUS for long if ever. BUT..... I wouldn’t put it past the Satanic Party to put Hillary in there just to piss us off.
JUST WAIT. WE ARE IN THE LAST FEW MINUTES OF THE GAME. GIVE IT A FEW DAYS. THE STORY ISN'T OVER YET.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
It amazes me how people do not get all these people are one and the same. Paid by the same assholes, all pedophiles, all satanists and all sacrifice children. What makes them different? Penis and Vagina?

Manx

Jan 12, 2021
Florida
JUST WAIT. WE ARE IN THE LAST FEW MINUTES OF THE GAME. GIVE IT A FEW DAYS. THE STORY ISN'T OVER YET.
Thank you for the scripture.
I have found strength in David, Psalms, Matthew and Revelations.
I have never read the bible from start to finish but it seems when I open my bible, many many times I am taken to the verses my soul needs at that time.
This morning at 2:30am I opened my bible and it took me to David.
Then later today, God led me to you.
Praise God!
God bless you Jazon.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Thank you for the scripture.
I have found strength in David, Psalms, Matthew and Revelations.
I have never read the bible from start to finish but it seems when I open my bible, many many times I am taken to the verses my soul needs at that time.
This morning at 2:30am I opened my bible and it took me to David.
Then later today, God led me to you.
Praise God!
God bless you Jazon.
WHEN YOU READ IT THROUGH YOU GET THE BIG PICTURE. IT IS A STORY AND HAS A HERO. GUESS WHO?

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Hey jazon.....I just wrote my pastor last night.....something about ....'what the bible sez'....I cant remember what the reference was...(now...THATS SAD...it was only last night)...but my point is that I tend to stay away from saying the word....STORY in the bible.....because....in my mind ...the word..STORY....is referenced with FICTION.....and...with the WORD OF GOD...... as far as I'm concerned....there isnt a lick of FICTION in the book.....because THE BIBLE .....REALLY IS the living...breathing.... WORD OF GOD....no FICTION...no FICTION.......ONLY LIFE AFFIRMING and a reality based LEXICON.......hope that makes sense....makes sense in my head..... Ha.

Reactions: FedUpGranny

Franny

Jan 12, 2021
The Butcher Of Benghazi dreams of this. When she walks into a room, the air smells of sulfur.

Reactions: FedUpGranny

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News