DEL BIGTREE - VACCINE DISASTER AHEAD - WITH THESE VACCINES, WE WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP IT

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Expert Warns of Coming Covid Vaccine Disaster
Emmy Award wining former Hollywood producer of "The Doctors" and producer of "VAXXED."

WOW! Del covers important data regarding mask wearing, shuttering businesses, etc...as always, delivers it succinctly. MOST IMPORTANTLY, AT 57:30 min mark he reveals what he considers THE MOST IMPORTANT STORIES HE'S EVER COVERED IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER. We must STOP the COVID vaccine program at once! We will see a STEEP INCLINE in disease cases we've ever seen in mankind in the world.

With this vaccine we will make this a GLOBAL pandemic that we cannot control - it will become more
deadly. WE WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP IT. We are helping this virus GAIN FUNDTION and become a killer virus by means of this vaccine. This is scary! We don't understand the pandemic and we are using the wrong weapon to fight this war. The more people are vaccinated the more deadly it becomes. It is completely out of control. I'm just speechless.

Episode 206
3/11/21

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
CANCER CONCERN FOR MASKERS

Episode 205
Posted on 3/9/21

wtc49

Feb 20, 2021
DePere,WI
I watched the full interview of Dr Vanden Bossche by Dr McDonald. Watch it in its entirety- This Doctor has credentials...he has worked as a designer of vaccines for over 20 years, and has worked for all of the household names in vaccine development including Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. He is definitely not an antivaxxer. In layman"s terms, I will attempt to paraphrase what he said:

• The mRNA vaccines are the wrong weapon for SarsCovid 2 at this point in the life cycle of the Covid 19 pandemic.This vaccine would only be appropriate as a prophylactic vaccine before the virus has spread globally. The antibodies developed at this point in the pandemic induces the system of the vaccine recipient to create long-lived but specific antibodies which that render the body's natural non-specific antibodies ineffective against all other viruses. ( ie, the UK strain, the South African strain etc.)
  • The Covid viruses can mutate quickly( around 10 hours) and the futility of the mRNA vaccine to prevent transmission of infection actually results in the vaccine becoming a "gain of function" super spreader of a more virulent form of the virus.
  • This Dr Vanden Bossche has written an open letter to the global healthcare community imploring them to stop global vaccinations at once or the results will be catastrophic death worldwide. He says that we are inadvertently developing a more deadly virus which, coupled with a destroyed immune system, will be a threat to mankind.

I am not a scientist, but I am a judge of veracity and character, and this Doctor has put his career on the line out of , in his words, an issue of morality. He scared the hell out of me. Watch the interview and draw your own conclusions I sure as hel hope that Steven K and Raheem get to see this interview.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I watched the full interview of Dr Vanden Bossche by Dr McDonald. Watch it in its entirety- This Doctor has credentials...he has worked as a designer of vaccines for over 20 years, and has worked for all of the household names in vaccine development including Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. He is definitely not an antivaxxer. In layman"s terms, I will attempt to paraphrase what he said:

• The mRNA vaccines are the wrong weapon for SarsCovid 2 at this point in the life cycle of the Covid 19 pandemic.This vaccine would only be appropriate as a prophylactic vaccine before the virus has spread globally. The antibodies developed at this point in the pandemic induces the system of the vaccine recipient to create long-lived but specific antibodies which that render the body's natural non-specific antibodies ineffective against all other viruses. ( ie, the UK strain, the South African strain etc.)
  • The Covid viruses can mutate quickly( around 10 hours) and the futility of the mRNA vaccine to prevent transmission of infection actually results in the vaccine becoming a "gain of function" super spreader of a more virulent form of the virus.
  • This Dr Vanden Bossche has written an open letter to the global healthcare community imploring them to stop global vaccinations at once or the results will be catastrophic death worldwide. He says that we are inadvertently developing a more deadly virus which, coupled with a destroyed immune system, will be a threat to mankind.

I am not a scientist, but I am a judge of veracity and character, and this Doctor has put his career on the line out of , in his words, an issue of morality. He scared the hell out of me. Watch the interview and draw your own conclusions I sure as hel hope that Steven K and Raheem get to see this interview.
THANK YOU! I am not one to post frivolously. Credentials and character are important to me, as well, having been married to a physician. He was tough on sourced material. LOL. Nonetheless it was very late when I watched this. I watched it again, then began to transcribe most of it in case it disappeared. This shook me to my core. I wrote a separate thread addressing Bannon directly. I hope he'll take the time to listen and report on it. There have been millions of ad dollars spent to push this jab. I hope it's not too late.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat