DELAY IS THE PLAY

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
Im going to have to read this in sections. I found myself getting ragey.

One thing that stuck out so far was:
QAnon: delay strategy pacifying and appeasing President Trump’s most ardent supporters so as to drag them across the electoral finish-line without an actual fight. (This very position has been a near 3-year discussion point and although I do not believe this to be the case, it is absolutely meritorious in terms of discussion, debate and plausibility.)

Trump never said anything positive or negative about Q. Never denied it or confirmed it. Which kept those dopes passive, as the article says, past the finish line and then basically allowed them to be scapegoated and false flagged all to s*** and even imprisoned.
Rick Wiles’ take yesterday about all the s*** that got walked into place under Trumps watch, combined with thie kind of obvious truth put forward in the article really irritates the eye of suspicion I’ve had pointed at Trump since he started placing Neocons on his staff and letting Jared dictate his policy.

Reactions: iampartagas

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Im going to have to read this in sections. I found myself getting ragey.

One thing that stuck out so far was:
QAnon: delay strategy pacifying and appeasing President Trump’s most ardent supporters so as to drag them across the electoral finish-line without an actual fight. (This very position has been a near 3-year discussion point and although I do not believe this to be the case, it is absolutely meritorious in terms of discussion, debate and plausibility.)

Trump never said anything positive or negative about Q. Never denied it or confirmed it. Which kept those dopes passive, as the article says, past the finish line and then basically allowed them to be scapegoated and false flagged all to s*** and even imprisoned.
Rick Wiles’ take yesterday about all the s*** that got walked into place under Trumps watch, combined with thie kind of obvious truth put forward in the article really irritates the eye of suspicion I’ve had pointed at Trump since he started placing Neocons on his staff and letting Jared dictate his policy.
It's a little anti-climactic, but whether with a bang or a whimper, this is absolutely the endgame for the rock solid cultist type Trump supporters. I think, as much as he is vile, bannon was correct in 2016 when he was going round saying "Trumpism is bigger than Trump" and "Trumpism doesn't need Trump". It's a bad way to put it but in terms of Trumpism as American Exceptionalism, America First and nationalism, bannon is correct. It's just that bannon is the last guy on earth you would want trying to be the self appointed "Lenin" (his own description of himself) leading the movement.

Q was Operation Trust, no question. January 6 was a classic triple play by CIA, and cemented their victory over DHS. DHS supported Trump and lost badly. Outplayed by the veteran spooks at CIA.

• Dislike
Reactions: countermoon

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
It's a little anti-climactic, but whether with a bang or a whimper, this is absolutely the endgame for the rock solid cultist type Trump supporters. I think, as much as he is vile, bannon was correct in 2016 when he was going round saying "Trumpism is bigger than Trump" and "Trumpism doesn't need Trump". It's a bad way to put it but in terms of Trumpism as American Exceptionalism, America First and nationalism, bannon is correct. It's just that bannon is the last guy on earth you would want trying to be the self appointed "Lenin" (his own description of himself) leading the movement.

Q was Operation Trust, no question. January 6 was a classic triple play by CIA, and cemented their victory over DHS. DHS supported Trump and lost badly. Outplayed by the veteran spooks at CIA.
Steve’s was a fairly common take among the politically cynical right at the time. I remember early on in the campaign, arguing with my mother who was absolutely repulsed by Trump and insisted he was a fraud, and I told her I have no idea if he’s on the level but I support the people who support him.
Granted I had more hope for a better cabinet and more cooperation and did not foresee the scope and relentlessness of the hell that would be unleashed. Also, the so called alt-right was on the rise and the memes were f***ing glorious. Good times.

Reactions: AngellicAngela

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Steve’s was a fairly common take among the politically cynical right at the time. I remember early on in the campaign, arguing with my mother who was absolutely repulsed by Trump and insisted he was a fraud, and I told her I have no idea if he’s on the level but I support the people who support him.
Granted I had more hope for a better cabinet and more cooperation and did not foresee the scope and relentlessness of the hell that would be unleashed. Also, the so called alt-right was on the rise and the memes were f***ing glorious. Good times.
Meme magic deserted us fren. Because we trusted in a man and not in Primal Chaos.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Meme magic deserted us fren. Because we trusted in a man and not in Primal Chaos.
Put it this way. Go back to the Founding. After the successful War of Independence, America was established. In the decades afterwards and as the revolutionary zeal cooled in some men faster than others, some of those men turned traitor - or were exposed as secret agents of foreign powers or bankers. That later discovery in no way somehow invalidates the revolution. The revolution came because it grabbed hold of men's minds. So did Trump.

• Dislike

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
conspiracy was right.jpg

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
Put it this way. Go back to the Founding. After the successful War of Independence, America was established. In the decades afterwards and as the revolutionary zeal cooled in some men faster than others, some of those men turned traitor - or were exposed as secret agents of foreign powers or bankers. That later discovery in no way somehow invalidates the revolution. The revolution came because it grabbed hold of men's minds. So did Trump.
I get it. I do. I was very pissed at people like Coulter and Anglin who quickly turned on him publicly. I was more interested in presenting a unified front of people who ‘get it’ than I was in focusing on Trumps faults and policy failures. I felt such things were a distraction and that Trump was needed as an icon and a triggering, destabilizing force - even if it was mostly symbolic.

Most of my apprehension comes from seeing how much destruction happened under his reign, how little he appears to have learned from it and the fact that he is being crowned again - with no real viable or trustworthy alternatives anyway. He is backing the RINO’s and grifters and Never Trumpers, the grassroots support has been successfully sidelined and it gets more away from us and out of our hands every day. Trump ‘24 lacks the promise of a better time.
Something else needs to occur as a rallying force, a creative channel for the righteousness and rage of real Americans.

I have not given up. It’s not over. It never is.

• Dislike

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A

WF, I Agree, agree, agree. But, imo, we won't know and probably will never know who the "best" leader is if we don't put practice in place of preaching. We have to turn the lights on in all these dark places and step on the macro cockroaches and then light up the micro cockroaches. Fight today's battle to get to tomorrow's. And tomorrow's battles will come and are the uglier battles. Unless, we never get there internally because we have to "pull together" to fight an external threat.
If I was sitting where the USA cockroaches are, I wouldn't be very worried. Would you.
I have more faith in France, Italy and maybe even Australia to get this on before the USA ever does. The only country, imo, more pathetic than the USA is the UK.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat