Deleted

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
🕊 You are a BLESSING! And, I am Blessed!

I was a total mess when I first found War Room! I was utterly shocked at everything that had befallen us as a Free Nation, it was devastating and terrifying, I felt alone and began experiencing spurts of anxiousness. I strongly believe that I was heading into a deep state of depression. I wanted desperately to help save our country. However, because the Global Communist Regime initiated their plan to CANCEL every aspect of their OPPOSITION. I lost touch with all glimpses of hope and felt isolated and completely helpless. Then, God's Grace intervened; and I found you, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Mike Lindell and MANY other Warriors like you! I AM SO GRATEFUL!
So yes,, YOU ARE A BLESSING, AND YOU ARE BLESSED! God is so good. Thank you ALL so very much ❤🙏🏻
PS: Got "Mypillow" in the mail a couple days ago; I absolutely love it! 😊 Please consider ordering from Mypillow using promo code warroom.
Thanks and enjoy 🌹

View attachment 3487
And God Bless You debra_jwll. Thanks For Sharing the Links! I Like All of Zach's Songs, Especially "There Was Jesus" Sung with Dolly Parton. 🤗

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
dominion is in league with the catholic church, their servers counted the vote.

nobody wants to know see or talk about their part in all of this.
no offense to Catholics, but you have no clue what the papacy thru Jesuits have been up to.

trump made a huge mistake is whom he picked for the courts, he took the recommendation of a catholic org.

make no mistake the catholics are the easiet to control, because they confess to everything. don't think the files on them are not pure honey to the blackmailers. Don't ever think what you confess is not written down.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat