Deliberate: reduce Medicare&pension& population

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
AJ said this too is the plan, and he said it many years ago. Once again he predicted what was coming. We should have been paying more attention to him as well as Rush. I guess population control is at the top of the list in agenda 21. But hopefully the plan is too wipe out the lower I.Q.'s first, i.e., all the people on the left jumping over each other to get the 'cure'.

jessxxx

Feb 24, 2021
AJ said this too is the plan, and he said it many years ago. Once again he predicted what was coming. We should have been paying more attention to him as well as Rush. I guess population control is at the top of the list in agenda 21. But hopefully the plan is too wipe out the lower I.Q.'s first, i.e., all the people on the left jumping over each other to get the 'cure'.

Guess you didn't get "the prick" ??? [ jab is too over the top] lol.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Guess you didn't get "the prick" ??? [ jab is too over the top] lol.
No I did not. IMO, for what it is worth, Covid was some sort of pre-test for contagiousness. Its danger was blown way out there and used to control us and destroy the economy, and put dems in control so they could further sell us out to CCP. Now the CCP knows they can spread whatever pathogen they like with ease. This GOF study was done in 2014 (see NATURE). So, they have been on this for 5 years, it is not new. People just never really paid attention to how many people die each year from a variety of causes, so when they heard the numbers of Covid deaths they panicked. BTW, it is 500,000+ died WITH Covid, not 500,00 died FROM Covid. One word makes a big difference.
Let me add, 'Nature' was a very respected journal. However, like many journals, it is now controlled or somewhat censored it seems. Very disappointing! Possibly it changed hands, but I do not know for sure.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat