Democrat Wants A Truth Commission on Trump Supporters (Video)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1613358603475.png

Rep Sara Jacobs wants a truth commission on America's history.

Jacobs: "Because we haven’t really done the reckoning with the racial injustice and white supremacy of our past that we need to do. So a truth commission, a lot of people will think of South Africa. We have used them in countries around the world. Basically what it is is it’s communities all the way up to The National level having conversations about both the gory and the glory of our history."

Reactions: Patrice

Kimertt

Feb 11, 2021
View attachment 1603

Jacobs: "Because we haven’t really done the reckoning with the racial injustice and white supremacy of our past that we need to do. So a truth commission, a lot of people will think of South Africa. We have used them in countries around the world. Basically what it is is it’s communities all the way up to The National level having conversations about both the gory and the glory of our history."
Stomach? I can barely watch this...but they seem so eager to please.

LinCava

Jan 18, 2021
This is an excuse for what will become a witch hunt.
Historically done behind the scenes, they will do this in a one-sided way that eliminates certain rights. Then they will punish. It's not an open discussion group for the good of the nation. It's a witch hunt for the Dems.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Gigi26

Jan 17, 2021
View attachment 1603

ANYONE who incited violence? Does that include K Harrris and all the OTHER Democrats too???

TopItOff

Jan 14, 2021
View attachment 1603

The people of California have voted for some real nuts. I feel sorry for them... or is it embarrassment?!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
The people of California have voted for some real nuts. I feel sorry for them... or is it embarrassment?!
Both I'm sure, but I believe that more and more eyes are slowly being opened in California, which is a good sign. MSM will continue to dispute it tho!

Reactions: TopItOff

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat