DEMOCRATS AFRAID OF THE TRUMP GUARD.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen said on Monday that Trump supporters within the National Guard “might want to do something” to Joe Biden.

“The Guard is 90 some-odd percent male; and only about 20 percent of white males voted for Biden … there are probably not more than 25% of the people there protecting us that voted for Biden,” said Cohen.

Cohen brought up the assassination of former India Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, who was killed by her own bodyguards, claiming that the same thing could happen to Biden. Cohen stated that any Trump supporters within the National Guard should be considered as suspicious.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Is there anything they aren’t afraid of? They are trying their dam best to beat us town, tear us down and make us revert to believing their NWO agenda. I hope it does not happen and I hope all those brainwashed souls on the left wake up, and quickly. This isn’t left verses right. This is Americans (and tbh all citizens in every country) verses their government. As all governments are working together to implement their communist bs. And people, especially the left, need to realise this.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Is there anything they aren’t afraid of? They are trying their dam best to beat us town, tear us down and make us revert to believing their NWO agenda. I hope it does not happen and I hope all those brainwashed souls on the left wake up, and quickly. This isn’t left verses right. This is Americans (and tbh all citizens in every country) verses their government. As all governments are working together to implement their communist bs. And people, especially the left, need to realise this.
AFRAIDNESS IS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU DESERVE TO BE AFRAID. THEY PIN THEIR HOPES ON INAUGURATION TO "LAUNDER" THE VOTES. I THINK THAT SAME EVENT WILL BE WHERE IT ALL COMES APART FOR THEM. HOLD ON TO YOUR HAT. I WD HOLD ON TO MINE BUT I LOST IT STORMING THE OLD CAPITOL. MAYBE THE FBI WILL GIVE IT BACK TO ME ALONG WITH MY WALKING STICK WHEN THEY FINALLY FIND ME!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Then who did vote for Biden? Why is the guy who claims to receive more votes than any president in history suddenly afr
The idiotic democrats who hate trump because cnn told them too. They say the estimate was 60 mil. I find that hard to believe. I really, truly hope the rest of their lives are filled with fear, anger and sadness for the communism they just voted in. They will have no jobs, oil prices through the roof, inflation big time, no money, no food and they will blame trump.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
The idiotic democrats who hate trump because cnn told them too. They say the estimate was 60 mil. I find that hard to believe. I really, truly hope the rest of their lives are filled with fear, anger and sadness for the communism they just voted in. They will have no jobs, oil prices through the roof, inflation big time, no money, no food and they will blame trump.
He is to blame - he had an opportunity to avoid the situation we find ourselves in & blew it.

JJ2u

Jan 19, 2021
I find it hard to believe that after everything we saw in the past year, that anyone voted for Biden ! There is a big difference in liking Trump for a person and liking him for all the many things he has done since being in office....He was an awesome President and did it all for us !!!!!. The crowds he drew were massive and Biden only had a dozen...So this tells me that Trump really won the election and I only not blame him for not going to the inauguration!!! I will miss him and his family and hope the truth comes out very soon about all of them !!!

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
I find it hard to believe that after everything we saw in the past year, that anyone voted for Biden ! There is a big difference in liking Trump for a person and liking him for all the many things he has done since being in office....He was an awesome President and did it all for us !!!!!. The crowds he drew were massive and Biden only had a dozen...So this tells me that Trump really won the election and I only not blame him for not going to the inauguration!!! I will miss him and his family and hope the truth comes out very soon about all of them !!!
I don't blame him for not going to the inauguration, what I a having a hard time with is he did nothing to stop it. Fear has set in for what our future holds under this tyrannical government.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen said on Monday that Trump supporters within the National Guard “might want to do something” to Joe Biden.

“The Guard is 90 some-odd percent male; and only about 20 percent of white males voted for Biden … there are probably not more than 25% of the people there protecting us that voted for Biden,” said Cohen.

Cohen brought up the assassination of former India Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, who was killed by her own bodyguards, claiming that the same thing could happen to Biden. Cohen stated that any Trump supporters within the National Guard should be considered as suspicious.
Dems would call a kids Pop-up book dangerous.....If Nancy is so traumatised by the 6th..then she is unfit for work...25th amendment for the Mafia queen

TLouise

Jan 15, 2021
Dems would call a kids Pop-up book dangerous.....If Nancy is so traumatised by the 6th..then she is unfit for work...25th amendment for the Mafia queen
She’s not traumatized. She’s an expert at playing victim. She probably organized that whole thing. Then stupid Trump supporters jumped onboard probably not paying attention to who’s organizing it. But regardless I agree she’s not fit for the job.
I don't blame him for not going to the inauguration, what I a having a hard time with is he did nothing to stop it. Fear has set in for what our future holds under this tyrannical government.
I think it was best he didn’t go to the inauguration. But I read an article where colleges are asking Biden, kills me to say that name, to remove the criteria from Trump that they have to report foreign funds. They’re angry about that. Which makes you wonder. Why would you have an issue reporting foreign funding 🤔. Anyway it brought to light for me how much he was up against. I suspect he feels he can be of better service to us as a private citizen.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News