Democrats Demand More Censoring

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
POLITICS
CBNNEWS.COM
Displaying 30+ Stories

'This Is Fundamentally un-American': Democrats Demand More Censorship from Big Tech Leaders​

03-25-2021
Paul Strand

bigtec
This combination of 2018-2020 photos shows, from left, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, Google CEO Sundar Pichai, and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. (AP Photo/Jose Luis Magana, LM Otero, Jens Meyer)
While some conservatives have been upset at how much Big Tech has been censoring and de-platforming them, congressional Democrats Thursday were demanding that Facebook, Google and Twitter do even more censoring or face the wrath of Congress, which would be forcing them to do it.
U.S. Rep. Frank Pallone (D-NJ), chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee, went so far as to suggest the social media platforms are guilty of aiding and abetting what the Democrats consider misinformation by those they deem extremists.
Time for Congress to Legislate https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/faith-nation

Reactions: Dip Stick

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
In principle I do not care if a private company censors someone. It's different with the tech giants because they are monopolies. They need to be regulated like utilities.

When the US Congress uses the punitive power of the Federal Gov't to coerce private companies into suppressing free speech, that's an egregious first amendment violation.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
In principle I do not care if a private company censors someone. It's different with the tech giants because they are monopolies. They need to be regulated like utilities.

When the US Congress uses the punitive power of the Federal Gov't to coerce private companies into suppressing free speech, that's an egregious first amendment violation.
Yes this reminds me of Rod Sterlings Twilight Zone episode,The Obsolete Man!!! They now have IN OUR FACE focus directed on our children with the 13 and under platform they are rolling out!!! They have to be stopped!!! I’m sure the algorithm is pure evil programming!!!

Reactions: highsea

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat