Democrats introduce bill to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene from Congress…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Twitter suspends Marjorie Taylor Greene as Democrats push to expel her from Congress

Twitter has once again suspended the account of Marjorie Taylor Greene, her office said Friday, as dozens of House Democrats move to expel the lawmaker from Congress. Greene said in a campaign message that Twitter suspended her account around 1 a.m. Friday “without explanation,” her office told CNBC.

Greene’s account is locked for 12 hours, according to that campaign message.

Greene’s office raised suspicions about the timing of the social media giant’s latest action, which came hours before Jimmy Gomez, D-Calif., introduced a resolution to expel Greene from Congress.

Gomez spokesman Eric Harris told CNBC that 72 House Democrats have co-sponsored his one-page resolution, which simply states that “pursuant to article 1, section 5, clause 2 of the United States Constitution, Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, be, and she hereby is, expelled from the House of Representatives.”

The co-sponsors include Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Eric Swalwell, Maxine Waters and Joaquin Castro.

“It is what I believed after this chamber was turned into a crime scene just 10 weeks ago. It’s how many of us felt sheltering in this room as the Capitol was breached. Some members called their loved ones to say goodbye, others prayed to their God, and I asked myself if this would be the day our democracy died,” Gomez said.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Expelling Rep. Greene ?
Where and when will the childish madness end ?
With this Biden person, the Empire of Obama returned.
Continuing madness from the Left has got to be countered and eliminated. Waiting for the next election is not a valid option as there will be another Stolen election no doubt. Extra-Legal Action is an option, but few will do what is required.

The ongoing and increasing erosion of the Republic demands a Strong opposition geared to a real struggle of life and death for the People and the Country against the forces of darkness. Borders are non-existent with an allowed Invasion of all types from all countries.

The madness of the Left becomes more wrong by the hour. Many citizens have the will to resist the onslaught against our sensibilities and more so against actions designed to destroy the country. It's past the point of normalcy and time to consider, with others, to consider the alternatives!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Twitter suspends Marjorie Taylor Greene as Democrats push to expel her from Congress

Twitter has once again suspended the account of Marjorie Taylor Greene, her office said Friday, as dozens of House Democrats move to expel the lawmaker from Congress. Greene said in a campaign message that Twitter suspended her account around 1 a.m. Friday “without explanation,” her office told CNBC.

Greene’s office raised suspicions about the timing of the social media giant’s latest action, which came hours before Jimmy Gomez, D-Calif., introduced a resolution to expel Greene from Congress.

Gomez spokesman Eric Harris told CNBC that 72 House Democrats have co-sponsored his one-page resolution, which simply states that “pursuant to article 1, section 5, clause 2 of the United States Constitution, Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, be, and she hereby is, expelled from the House of Representatives.”

The co-sponsors include Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Eric Swalwell, Maxine Waters and Joaquin Castro.

“It is what I believed after this chamber was turned into a crime scene just 10 weeks ago. It’s how many of us felt sheltering in this room as the Capitol was breached. Some members called their loved ones to say goodbye, others prayed to their God, and I asked myself if this would be the day our democracy died,” Gomez said.

MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE - THIS  IS  WHAT  AN  AMERICAN  HERO  LOOKS  LIIKE - JPEG.jpg

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

they do things behind our backs , they collude amond themselves and make decisions. im sure they said, jimmy gomez tells "twitter to suspend her while i introduce articles to kick her out of congress" 12 hours being suspeded is long enough for the average dumb american to forget. okay lets do this" those democrates are putting so much pressure is because i believe ccp is pressuring them to take our freedoms and reverse trumps accoplishments

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
they do things behind our backs , they collude amond themselves and make decisions. im sure they said, jimmy gomez tells "twitter to suspend her while i introduce articles to kick her out of congress" 12 hours being suspeded is long enough for the average dumb american to forget. okay lets do this" those democrates are putting so much pressure is because i believe ccp is pressuring them to take our freedoms and reverse trumps accoplishments
Not all Americans are dumb just the ones who still use tic tok and don't care if the election was stolen

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
I write like a madman at times, because... well... I just do. It's easier that way.
Today I'm a bit more calm.
These issues are important enough to take some time from the day and address them.

The 2020 Election got me going again after 9 years off.
1) Didn't vote in 2016, but I did in 2020
2) No One Messes with OUR Votes
3) As long as We have the Constitution it Must be Respected
4) With Darkness descending upon the landscape, who else will Rise, together true, whole and firm, steady and ready to say No More ?
5) More and more news is coming forward each day, more and more people are making a difference.
6) There is no item 6.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat