Demoncrats already posting they regret voting for biden...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Ha they should wait a couple of years, they will love it!

1611682736925.png

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
What is funny is they believed him when he said he would forgive their student loan ds and raise minimum wage to 15 bucks an hour. Come to find out he won’t. Instead he will raise the wage for federal workers only. Don’t federal workers make more than 15 dollars an hour to begin with? Not sure, I believe it is different state to state. Notice how the dems are all silent. Only thing I have read are people crying because they voted for him and a couple saying “give him some time.” Lol. All this bs because Trump said words. Words hurt. Crybabies everywhere. I wonder if he will cut off welfare. How else will antifa, blm and all those who voted for this stain get paid?

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
What is funny is they believed him when he said he would forgive their student loan ds and raise minimum wage to 15 bucks an hour. Come to find out he won’t. Instead he will raise the wage for federal workers only. Don’t federal workers make more than 15 dollars an hour to begin with? Not sure, I believe it is different state to state. Notice how the dems are all silent. Only thing I have read are people crying because they voted for him and a couple saying “give him some time.” Lol. All this bs because Trump said words. Words hurt. Crybabies everywhere. I wonder if he will cut off welfare. How else will antifa, blm and all those who voted for this stain get paid?
They are beginning to learn what life ia all about-it sucks, then you die.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
They are beginning to learn what life ia all about-it sucks, then you die.
lol. I have felt that way, still kinda do.

But if your surround yourself with your loved ones and make your household happy then it doesn’t suck as much. When one gets obsessed with materialistic objects, tv etc then life sucks. It is the outside world that sucks, doesn’t mean your inside world needs to suck too. ❤️❤️❤️ There is always positivity inside darkness my dear. Don’t let it consume you. If you want to talk drop me a line! Always here for people if they need to spill stuff.

Reactions: LillyGrace777

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
lol. I have felt that way, still kinda do.

But if your surround yourself with your loved ones and make your household happy then it doesn’t suck as much. When one gets obsessed with materialistic objects, tv etc then life sucks. It is the outside world that sucks, doesn’t mean your inside world needs to suck too. ❤️❤️❤️ There is always positivity inside darkness my dear. Don’t let it consume you. If you want to talk drop me a line! Always here for people if they need to spill stuff.
Thank you. Means more than you know.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat