Deplorables Class Action Suit

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

sadusek57

Feb 12, 2021
I also wonder if we can file suit regarding our civil right to be a republican/ conservative. Someone who has lost a job, or place in college or something where they are "punished" for political beliefs.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Any chance that the 74 million deplorables can file a class action suit against Dominion and a class action suit against voter fraud???
ANYONE IN AMERICA CAN FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY REASON. A CLASS ACTION SUIT COMES ABOUT WHEN OTHER INDIVIDUALS JOIN THE LAWSUIT. YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE SUIT GOING BEFORE OTHER PEOPLE CAN JOIN — IT DOES NOT START AS A CLASS ACTION. OF COURSE YOU CAN PLAN TO MAKE IT CLASS ACTION, BUT, SOMEONE HAS TO START IT. I DON'T SEE WHY MOST DEPLORABLES WOULD NOT JOIN. I WOULD SUGGEST FILING IT WHERE YOU HAVE JUDGES THAT HAVE NOT YET BEEN CORRUPTED. I WOULDN'T START OFF IN A BLUE STATE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
We just need a few GOOD Deplorable attorneys, I would think to get this put in motion! I'm just a Deplorable!!!
THE BEST DEPLORABLE ATTY IS SIDNEY POWELL. SHE ALREADY HAS NUMEROUS SUITS GOING. MAYBE WE COULD JOIN HERS BUT IF SHE WINS THAT MIGHT NOT BE NECESSARY. IF SHE LOSES IT WON'T MATTER MUCH. SO MAYBE JUST LOVE AND SUPPORT SDNY IS THE BEST POLICY.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Any chance that the 74 million deplorables can file a class action suit against Dominion and a class action suit against voter fraud???
It’s a cool idea. The way the courts have shown how corrupt they are...I wonder if it wouldn’t be a fool’s errand.

What we are going to see, for sure, in the next week or two is whether the Supreme Court itself is also corrupt. John Roberts has some real skeletons in his closet. I don’t trust that weasel. All we need is 5 good judges out of 9.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
It’s a cool idea. The way the courts have shown how corrupt they are...I wonder if it wouldn’t be a fool’s errand.

What we are going to see, for sure, in the next week or two is whether the Supreme Court itself is also corrupt. John Roberts has some real skeletons in his closet. I don’t trust that weasel. All we need is 5 good judges out of 9.
I THINK ROBERTS IS A MEMBER OF THE WEASEL PARTY.

Attachments

• weasel.jpg
    weasel.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 21

Arletta

Feb 13, 2021
THE BEST DEPLORABLE ATTY IS SIDNEY POWELL. SHE ALREADY HAS NUMEROUS SUITS GOING. MAYBE WE COULD JOIN HERS BUT IF SHE WINS THAT MIGHT NOT BE NECESSARY. IF SHE LOSES IT WON'T MATTER MUCH. SO MAYBE JUST LOVE AND SUPPORT SDNY IS THE BEST POLICY.
No one takes Sidney seriously. She's become a joke.

spacedog

Feb 12, 2021
I also wonder if we can file suit regarding our civil right to be a republican/ conservative. Someone who has lost a job, or place in college or something where they are "punished" for political beliefs.
as a beginning place, Look Forward America has grassroots advocacy groups forming to advocate with their State Legislatures to penalize Big Tech for violations of 1st Amendment rights by imposing fines, penaties and even canceling contracts Every state has contacts with Big Tech for various services....software, etc... that are paid for by taxpayer money.....therefore as taxpayers we can object to supporting agencies that are suppressing and censoring our political voice.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat