Dept of Education

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
The Department of Education should be ABOLISHED IMMEDIATELY!
Yes it should!! You do realize that government departments are created to create more jobs don't you? ( being sarcastic, LOL). Government jobs both at the state level and the federal level are just another form of welfare, mostly for college graduates or people who want a job, in a country where we just do not have enough jobs that would justify a college education, and therefor justifying colleges which create more jobs. And so the taxpayer burden grows to pay for jobs. It is welfare for the middle class. How many times do you hear that government workers do nothing? That is because there is no real work in 90% of government jobs, it is all work created for the merry-go-round economy.

Reactions: drg and rwb-tex

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
The Department of Education should be ABOLISHED IMMEDIATELY!
100% agree with you, especially after the last 16 months. Parents in our state completed 50% of the work of the education system, while teachers, administrators, and faculty members still received their full paychecks at the expense of the tax payers. Then the school district proceeded to break their arms patting themselves on the backs all year long thanking themselves for ALL THEIR HARD WORK. I have a t-shirt that I proudly wear on a regular basis that reads "DEFUND PUBLIC SCHOOLS!" I was so disgusted with my child's school district the past 16 months that I helped a political candidate unseat a 20 year corrupt board member. The candidate I assisted with their campaign had never ran for a political office in their life and had virtually no chance of winning, so we were told.

Reactions: drg

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
100% agree with you, especially after the last 16 months. Parents in our state completed 50% of the work of the education system, while teachers, administrators, and faculty members still received their full paychecks at the expense of the tax payers. Then the school district proceeded to break their arms patting themselves on the backs all year long thanking themselves for ALL THEIR HARD WORK. I have a t-shirt that I proudly wear on a regular basis that reads "DEFUND PUBLIC SCHOOLS!" I was so disgusted with my child's school district the past 16 months that I helped a political candidate unseat a 20 year corrupt board member. The candidate I assisted with their campaign had never ran for a political office in their life and had virtually no chance of winning, so we were told.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Have you ever sat in a classroom all day, for any grade? Education is so dumbed down it truly is pathetic. Just look at books from1900's for 8th grade. And remember when a "C" grade was average? Now everyone needs a "A" to prevent hurt feelings. Ridiculous!
The truth is, we don't need college educated people for elementary school...slash that budget. And for high school, hire people from industry and give them a simple course in communication. Many professionals in retirement would love to do it. Or privatize the system. We do have options, and we can get rid of the current "system" along with their unions.
Glad you and others are getting rid of school board jerks who could care less about our property taxes and school budgets.

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
No matter how much money the school district's receive, it is never enough. They are incapable of budgeting the money and the students are always paying the price for their incompetence. I like the privatization idea. Schools need to be ran like a business and the teacher's union should be completely abolished - they're only goals are politics, power and money. Teacher's unions are completely corrupt and useless and serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever anymore.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat