DEVOLUTION 1 YEAR Anniversary

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org
If the 2020 US presidential election was rigged against Donald Trump, is it possible the military was prepared well in advance of this election to monitor for fraud? Is there any evidence to indicate that white hats in the American government knew Biden would steal the election and caught him, triggering a continuity of government plan to save the republic? Based on the research of Patel Patriot, DEVOLVED is a series investigating the concept of “devolution” which is when a government’s chain of command is decentralized to circumvent the Constitutional provisions for succession.

Patel Patriot

@patelpatriot
·9m

It has been exactly 1 year since Devolution - Part 1 was published.
1 year and over 1.1 million views (only about 320 million more to go).
So much has happened in a year and my life has forever changed. I feel so blessed and I’ve never been more confident in the theory.
How about we release Devolved 5 tonight to celebrate.
10:00 EST - Watch Party - Devolved | Vol 5 | Revelations
Trailer: rumble.com/v18tko0-devolved-vo

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
is it possible the military was prepared well in advance of this election to monitor for fraud?

No

Is there any evidence to indicate that white hats in the American government knew Biden would steal the election and caught him, triggering a continuity of government plan to save the republic?

No

Based on the research of Patel Patriot, DEVOLVED is a series investigating the concept of “devolution” which is when a government’s chain of command is decentralized to circumvent the Constitutional provisions for succession.

I think this is total Hopium BS but I will study the series. If I'm wrong, I will come back and say so and give you and Patel total credit for uncovering what could be the major story of the century.

But if I'm right, I will come back and accuse you and Patel of being Hopium pushers.

Fair enough?

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org
No

No

I think this is total Hopium BS but I will study the series. If I'm wrong, I will come back and say so and give you and Patel total credit for uncovering what could be the major story of the century.

But if I'm right, I will come back and accuse you and Patel of being Hopium pushers.

Fair enough?
Waiting. The Orders were put in, and it is MORE THAN A THEORY.
https://patelpatriot.substack.com/

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

(Cyber attack at minute point 14:44 for 2 min, so goes silent for those two min) Jeff O'Donnell Unmasks The Election Stolen Before Our Eyes​

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
If the 2020 US presidential election was rigged against Donald Trump, is it possible the military was prepared well in advance of this election to monitor for fraud? Is there any evidence to indicate that white hats in the American government knew Biden would steal the election and caught him, triggering a continuity of government plan to save the republic? Based on the research of Patel Patriot, DEVOLVED is a series investigating the concept of “devolution” which is when a government’s chain of command is decentralized to circumvent the Constitutional provisions for succession.

The Theory Of Devolution is garbage and is just an excuse for Trump's colossal failure to prevent the theft of the 2020 election.

You and Mr Patel Patriot are HOPIUM PUSHERS.

drug-dealer-posts-his-business-on-facebook-live-gets-unwelcome-attention.jpeg

Because I see this more about Trump than some crazy theory, I decided to post my response under a separate thread in the Deplorable Discussions sub-forum.

President Trump was a colossal failure, and the THEORY OF DEVOLUTION tries to excuse him

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org
"The more research I do, the more peace it brings me. I have never been more confident that Devolution is real.

President Donald John Trump is a fighter. He saw this coming. He prepared for everything. He possesses a courage few could dream of. He was built for this moment. President Donald John Trump loves this country too much to let us be destroyed when there was something he could do to prevent that. So he acted. Devolution is real. Enjoy the show!

The Best Is Yet To Come"

Jon

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org
Let’s put two and two together here.

• Dominion Voting Systems was part of the United States Government sanctioned advisory council that was responsible for election infrastructure security, the DHS knew they had a conflict of interest yet let them operate without oversight.
  • Multiple reports of financial ties between the CCP and Dominion.
  • As the Epoch Times stated “Dominion’s voting technology is currently used in 28 U.S. states and Puerto Rico, according to the firm’s official website. More than 40 percent of American voters cast their ballots through the Dominion system in general elections, including 65 of Michigan’s 83 counties, all 159 counties in Georgia, and 2.2 million voters in Maricopa, Arizona’s largest county, among others.”
The logical conclusion I come to is that China was able to bypass security measures that Dominion Voting Systems was responsible for implementing, in order to access Dominion Voting Systems own machines resulting in the fraudulent outcome of this election.

That is clearly an act of War, and our own Department of Homeland Security sanctioned it and then covered it up.

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org
Let’s put two and two together here.

• Dominion Voting Systems was part of the United States Government sanctioned advisory council that was responsible for election infrastructure security, the DHS knew they had a conflict of interest yet let them operate without oversight.
  • Multiple reports of financial ties between the CCP and Dominion.
  • As the Epoch Times stated “Dominion’s voting technology is currently used in 28 U.S. states and Puerto Rico, according to the firm’s official website. More than 40 percent of American voters cast their ballots through the Dominion system in general elections, including 65 of Michigan’s 83 counties, all 159 counties in Georgia, and 2.2 million voters in Maricopa, Arizona’s largest county, among others.”
The logical conclusion I come to is that China was able to bypass security measures that Dominion Voting Systems was responsible for implementing, in order to access Dominion Voting Systems own machines resulting in the fraudulent outcome of this election.

That is clearly an act of War, and our own Department of Homeland Security sanctioned it and then covered it up.
Then we realize, CISSA is a Homeland Security Agency. The Members of CISSA are the Election Software companies.
Dominion, one of them, is owned by THE CCP!

HOLY CRAP, I BURIED THE LEAD!!!

Reactions: bannonfan

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Then we realize, CISSA is a Homeland Security Agency. The Members of CISSA are the Election Software companies.
Dominion, one of them, is owned by THE CCP!

HOLY CRAP, I BURIED THE LEAD!!!

I'm having trouble understanding how Post #9 and #12 relate to Devolution Theory.

Yes, I totally agree that we appear to be coming under Chinese control and subversion.

But what does that have to do with Patel Patriot and his Devolution Theory?

In fact, do you even still believe in Devolution Theory? If I understand you correctly, you don't believe we have a parallel Trump government . . . . . so . . . . . ?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
yeah, well now ask yourself who in a time of war lets the enemy shake them down for 15% of their oil reserve.

I'll tell you who ...traitors......no better time in history for firing squads, we don't have A benedict arnold, we have a whole group of legislators all on that same traitorous page.

the LEAD should be HOW are we going to secure the ballots so the PROOF of their lies is not destroyed in 5 months?

Because nobody opens the boxes half a dozen times after they are sealed, unless they were up to something....and didn't know how to count.

you can be sure they will use those machines again unless we stop them,
and they will misprint ballots so that they can adjudicate them.
and they will bus folks from state to state to vote, etc etc etc.

the lead is, THEY WILL CHEAT WORSE if WE DO NOT ALL GET OFF OUR Tookus, tukus a either way, they TOOK US.

and what are we gonna do to FIX IT ????????????

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
yeah, well now ask yourself who in a time of war lets the enemy shake them down for 15% of their oil reserve.

I'll tell you who ...traitors......no better time in history for firing squads, we don't have A benedict arnold, we have a whole group of legislators all on that same traitorous page.

the LEAD should be HOW are we going to secure the ballots so the PROOF of their lies is not destroyed in 5 months?

Because nobody opens the boxes half a dozen times after they are sealed, unless they were up to something....and didn't know how to count.

you can be sure they will use those machines again unless we stop them,
and they will misprint ballots so that they can adjudicate them.
and they will bus folks from state to state to vote, etc etc etc.

the lead is, THEY WILL CHEAT WORSE if WE DO NOT ALL GET OFF OUR Tookus, tukus a either way, they TOOK US.

and what are we gonna do to FIX IT ????????????

Take your meds.

6d000c54762c39f03780dc82d7992a85.jpg

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the whole concept I am down with, its the execution that has me wondering

defined devolve is POLITICS to give power or a responsibility to a person or group that is at a lower level or has less authority:
devolve Spending under these budget items must be devolved to local offices.
ex: The constitutional changes to devolve power to local authorities will go ahead.

the issue is, at what point do we step in?
the guys that care were there, when they edjudicated our ballots last month....and they started with one from each party, and ended with 3 out of 4 dems, and nobody knowing if the rep was a plant

so once again, screwed....and even the ones you would think would act.....proud boys, and old timers, didn't.
nobody wanted to escalate....and so
the devils did it again.

If you folks don't expect your primaries to go similarly than you are not paying attention.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
the whole concept I am down with, its the execution that has me wondering

defined devolve is POLITICS to give power or a responsibility to a person or group that is at a lower level or has less authority:
devolve Spending under these budget items must be devolved to local offices.
ex: The constitutional changes to devolve power to local authorities will go ahead.

the issue is, at what point do we step in?
the guys that care were there, when they edjudicated our ballots last month....and they started with one from each party, and ended with 3 out of 4 dems, and nobody knowing if the rep was a plant

so once again, screwed....and even the ones you would think would act.....proud boys, and old timers, didn't.
nobody wanted to escalate....and so
the devils did it again.

If you folks don't expect your primaries to go similarly than you are not paying attention.
@If you folks don't expect your primaries to go similarly than you are not paying attention.

bannonfan CATHOLIC BIGOT, SON OF SATAN​

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
@If you folks don't expect your primaries to go similarly than you are not paying attention.

bannonfan CATHOLIC BIGOT, SON OF SATAN​

1) Of course they have something planned. You don't steal a nation in 2020 just to give it up in 2022. Something's coming.

2) Bannonfan has openly stated that his dad was a homosexual. Is bannonfan the creation of an anal birth? That would make him a walking t**d.

Satanists use feces in their rituals and they promote homosexuality as a way of showing disrespect for the sperm of a man.

I think it's very, very possible that bannonfan is a Satanist. He despises the Catholic Church and the Church has always been the bulwark against demons and Satan himself,

It all fits . . . . . .

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
zenlegion said 2) Bannonfan has openly stated that his dad was a homosexual. Is bannonfan the creation of an anal birth? That would make him a walking t**d.
Satanists use feces in their rituals and they promote homosexuality as a way of showing disrespect for the sperm of a man.
I think it's very, very possible that bannonfan is a Satanist. He despises the Catholic Church and the Church has always been the bulwark against demons and Satan himself,

never said any of that, I did say catholic doctrines destroy true faith and negate the scripture, as st john called it, the false church AKA mystery babylon. Peter called rome babylon as well. you are "roman" so you know all this..
sorry you do not like what jesus, and john, peter and paul all said. It is no less true just cause you don't like it..

and what a speed reader forgets, is that failure to slow down when you read, can be ones undoing or else, can't read english???

I said cardinel spellman was gay, my father had several children and 3 wives, as each died he remarried.
I never said he was gay, ever.
also never spoke of sperm once.

as to everything else you said, the usual dribble,

you know what, at one point I and others tried to reach you. for over a year folks have tried to bear with you.
and Janes, sweet woman still tries,

but you are patently evil, and a liar, and accuser of the brother.
you have openly blasphemed the Holy Spirit as well.

as far as I am concerned, from the day you called ten people idiots on, I have had no use for you

you are ZenROMAN LEGION from now on, full of the devils, plural.

I've never said this to ANY person before in my life, but your mind and consciousness have been seared with a hot iron, you are marked for perdition. all your words betray and reveal your true nature now. You are described to a tee by ST. PAUL in romans chapter one.
You are one, whom the great Paul spoke of when he said Satan comes only to rob, kill, and destroy.

thank you for clarifying it for all to see. I can not see how you do not perceive your own phoniness, flattering in one post, and assasinating in the next. feining sympathy for folks, only to turn upon them like the ravenous wolf that you are.
demeaning sweet people who have tried to be patient with you at every available opportunity,
perhaps the ideas of your gurus are not helping you as much as you think they are, because all I see is hatred of truth, and of those bringing it.
Unfortunately if one thing be true, the exact opposite can not also be equally true. A concept you seem unable to absorb.
Had you ever once read the scripture you would see that catholic is the opposite of scripture.

the 99 thesis of Martin Luther, A CATHOLIC, was to highlight the 99 most obvious doctrines wherein they had taught their people the exact opposite of what scripture teaches.
Ergo Luther put his life on the line to try to save his fellow catholics and bring them OUT of the darknesses.

after which, literally millions read the scriptures, and agreed with Luther, and were killed, preferring death to remaining in that church.
meanwhile catholic priests torn people limb from limb, and tortured for years, known as the inquistion...and the pope "man of peace, killed as many as 30,000 protestants in a day.
the doctrine of removing all non catholics from the earth is STILL in the catechisms, STILL a stated goal within Jesuit literature.

ZEN, YOU are a very very ignorant person. Staggering really. But it is not an innocent unknowning, it is a malicious hateful one.

this is my last communication to you, I consider you as an anthema....please say hello to hitler when you see him.

YOU JUST Lied about me repeatedly, all week, then removing your posts, so that folks won't see your vitriol, but we see it,
and have called every christian in here a liar, idiot stupid etc. not once but hundreds of times.
Did not Christ say calling people all this put one in danger of hells fires?? But not to you?

bye bye.

find a better way to spend your time, what is left of it. There will be no typewriters or internet in hell.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
zenlegion said 2) Bannonfan has openly stated that his dad was a homosexual. Is bannonfan the creation of an anal birth? That would make him a walking t**d.

never said any of that, I did say catholic doctrines destroy true faith and negate the scripture, as st john called it, the false church AKA mystery babylon. Peter called rome babylon as well. you are "roman" so you know all this..
sorry you do not like what jesus, and john, peter and paul all said. It is no less true just cause you don't like it..

and what a speed reader forgets, is that failure to slow down when you read, can be ones undoing or else, can't read english???

I said cardinel spellman was gay, my father had several children and 3 wives, as each died he remarried.
I never said he was gay, ever.
also never spoke of sperm once.

as to everything else you said, the usual dribble,

you know what, at one point I and others tried to reach you. for over a year folks have tried to bear with you.
and Janes, sweet woman still tries,

but you are patently evil, and a liar, and accuser of the brother.
you have openly blasphemed the Holy Spirit as well.

as far as I am concerned, from the day you called ten people idiots on, I have had no use for you

you are ZenROMAN LEGION from now on, full of the devils, plural.

I've never said this to ANY person before in my life, but your mind and consciousness have been seared with a hot iron, you are marked for perdition. all your words betray and reveal your true nature now. You are described to a tee by ST. PAUL in romans chapter one.
You are one, whom the great Paul spoke of when he said Satan comes only to rob, kill, and destroy.

thank you for clarifying it for all to see. I can not see how you do not perceive your own phoniness, flattering in one post, and assasinating in the next. feining sympathy for folks, only to turn upon them like the ravenous wolf that you are.
demeaning sweet people who have tried to be patient with you at every available opportunity,
perhaps the ideas of your gurus are not helping you as much as you think they are, because all I see is hatred of truth, and of those bringing it.
Unfortunately if one thing be true, the exact opposite can not also be equally true. A concept you seem unable to absorb.
Had you ever once read the scripture you would see that catholic is the opposite of scripture.

the 99 thesis of Martin Luther, A CATHOLIC, was to highlight the 99 most obvious doctrines wherein they had taught their people the exact opposite of what scripture teaches.
Ergo Luther put his life on the line to try to save his fellow catholics and bring them OUT of the darknesses.

after which, literally millions read the scriptures, and agreed with Luther, and were killed, preferring death to remaining in that church.
meanwhile catholic priests torn people limb from limb, and tortured for years, known as the inquistion...and the pope "man of peace, killed as many as 30,000 protestants in a day.
the doctrine of removing all non catholics from the earth is STILL in the catechisms, STILL a stated goal within Jesuit literature.

ZEN, YOU are a very very ignorant person. Staggering really. But it is not an innocent unknowning, it is a malicious hateful one.

this is my last communication to you, I consider you as an anthema....please say hello to hitler when you see him.

YOU JUST Lied about me repeatedly, all week, then removing your posts, so that folks won't see your vitriol, but we see it,
and have called every christian in here a liar, idiot stupid etc. not once but hundreds of times.
Did not Christ say calling people all this put one in danger of hells fires?? But not to you?

bye bye.

find a better way to spend your time, what is left of it. There will be no typewriters or internet in hell.

THAT WAS NOT ME BETTER FACT CHECK THAT

@zenlegion said 2) Bannonfan has openly stated that his dad was a homosexual. Is bannonfan the creation of an anal birth? That would make him a walking t**d.
I think it's very, very possible that bannonfan is a Satanist. He despises the Catholic Church and the Church has always been the bulwark against demons and Satan himself

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat