Did anyone listen to Dershowitz today?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jessica RubyRuger

Feb 11, 2021
He says not to fall into the trap of talking about election fraud during impeachment because some senators don’t believes it and you could lose their vote to acquit. He says the democrats are making a trap.

Reactions: ScAnDaLoUs

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
And people trust this guy? Not saying he is wrong but he was the one who stated that the government CAN MAKE VACCINES MANDATORY AND FORCE YOU TO TAKE THEM. f*** him. Seriously. Why people listen and follow these elite pedophile devil worshippers is beyond me.

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
Some Senators don't believe the Earth revolves around the Sun. Should we say anything ?
Some Senators don't believe the Earth revolves around the Sun. Should we say anything ?

IF I follow you correctly, he was giving US a PROFESSIONAL recommendation for DURING this hoax trial due to the psychotic attacks & cancel culture we are in fact experiencing on ALL of SM platforms. Not everyone HAS to "prove a point" regardless of who it harms to feel productive. They understand there's a time and place for everything. His concern was FOR "Trump on trial" vs a personal agenda. IF potentially making matters worse for "trial" & getting banned in the process for TRYING to prove a point is more important thats ALWAYS there for the taking was his bottom line.

Reactions: Jessica RubyRuger

Jessica RubyRuger

Feb 11, 2021
I personally am glad he’s on the Presidents side however he’s a democrat at heart. I think he was just trying to give a winning a tragedy in this day an age where rules are thrown out the windows by these feckless senators. One min they vote unconstitutional then vote to convict. Where are their principals.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat