Did everyone forget about the pigs?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
China is filthy. Food & medicine is often contaminated with pathogens or hazardous chemicals and are continually recalled or banned. Clothes, utensils, equipment...all junk. So why is the world putting up with this is the question. People are willing to take a chance and buy the imports just to save a dollar. When what we should be doing is insisting that we bring back our own companies, and buying food locally or at the very least grown in the USA. Even after the government put the fear of death in everyone with the covid virus, people are still putting things in their body that are imported from China!!

Yes this little article below just got a quick bleep in the news. I found it interesting that China tried passing around the contaminated pork, dropping them off at ports around the world, including New Jersey. To top it off, the pork wasn't being refrigerated properly AND WAS HIDDEN BELOW VEGATABLES! Vegetables contaminated with contaminated pork! If that doesn't kill you nothing will! And isn't interesting that Italy got the pigs, and were then hard hit with covid. I wonder if those pigs were tested for covid in addition to swine?

Reactions: doodle9298

jessxxx

Feb 24, 2021
black angus grown here. i rarely eat pork.

i shop my prescriptions. i accept Canada, isreal, Ireland, switzerland, croatia, check, and a few others, NO CHINA OR INDIA DRUGS. It CAN be done, it just takes a little work.

Thanks for the heads up!

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
black angus grown here. i rarely eat pork.

i shop my prescriptions. i accept Canada, isreal, Ireland, switzerland, croatia, check, and a few others, NO CHINA OR INDIA DRUGS. It CAN be done, it just takes a little work.

Thanks for the heads up!
Used to be all labels identified country of origin, now they just say 'imported' to cover the tracks. I know india and china collaborate in making drugs. I don't know about the countries you mentioned. I don't take anything as far as drugs go, not even vitamins. But thanks for the info, I will check into those countries for vitamin D. It now seems impossible to find out where products and all ingredients are made.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
China is filthy. Food & medicine is often contaminated with pathogens or hazardous chemicals and are continually recalled or banned. Clothes, utensils, equipment...all junk. So why is the world putting up with this is the question. People are willing to take a chance and buy the imports just to save a dollar. When what we should be doing is insisting that we bring back our own companies, and buying food locally or at the very least grown in the USA. Even after the government put the fear of death in everyone with the covid virus, people are still putting things in their body that are imported from China!!

Yes this little article below just got a quick bleep in the news. I found it interesting that China tried passing around the contaminated pork, dropping them off at ports around the world, including New Jersey. To top it off, the pork wasn't being refrigerated properly AND WAS HIDDEN BELOW VEGATABLES! Vegetables contaminated with contaminated pork! If that doesn't kill you nothing will! And isn't interesting that Italy got the pigs, and were then hard hit with covid. I wonder if those pigs were tested for covid in addition to swine?

I knew we were in deep trouble when learning that the FDA was allowing our chicken to be transshipped all the way to China for "processing"...then shipped all the way back to our dinner tables

I now check every package of food I buy

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
I knew we were in deep trouble when learning that the FDA was allowing our chicken to be transshipped all the way to China for "processing"...then shipped all the way back to our dinner tables

I did not know that about chicken! Why? did we close our own processing plants? Or are they swapping out the good American chickens for contaminated china chicken? Wow, everyday more bad news! I am in the process of growing my own food, thank goodness I have had it in the works already. So, where the hell are our representatives! Now you have me really p.o.'d ! What DO they do day in and day out? Seriously, we have to get out of this mess, get them out and replace them- what ever it takes- that is what has to happen.

Reactions: Atomicanon

jessxxx

Feb 24, 2021

Well, I just found out last week one of our main hospitals sends their "MRI" scans to INDIA to be read by their doctors because it's "CHEAPER".

PIGS,CHICKEN, YOUR HEALTH RESULTS.

Isn't that beautiful?

Does that include TYSON and PERDUE?

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Well, I just found out last week one of our main hospitals sends their "MRI" scans to INDIA to be read by their doctors because it's "CHEAPER".

PIGS,CHICKEN, YOUR HEALTH RESULTS.

Isn't that beautiful?

Does that include TYSON and PERDUE?
:D No, No, of course not. They let all of their chickens free range on the soft green grass. Mm..hmm.. guess they like to feed the fox and hawks too!

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
And the MRI's, that explains some things!
Exactly what jobs will be left for us when they are done? It does make me wonder what the plan is. 'Soil and Green' comes to mind for some reason. According to AJ it will be a repeat of history with an extermination plan. Hard to believe that could happen. But I am sure that is what they said in 1945 Europe.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat