Did Trump just walk into a trap? Can somebody clarify impeachment vs. conviction + disqualification, and censure?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

mgingenuity

Jan 27, 2021
It seems Raskin detailed their strategy: 2/3 majority to convict (unlikely), but 50/50 to disqualify. I am reading, there were two precedents in the past with judges where the Senate took separate votes. Could this be the outcome of this "trial"? If so, it was pre-determined. Maybe Trump had a deal of not showing the "receipts" to avoid disqualification?

And then comes the censure procedure, for which it seems there is a 60/40 vote. And then the 14th amendment...

I cannot imagine the legal team did not consider this because ultimately, it is only about disqualification for running again (plus the political theater), and cancelling all MAGA supporters one way or the other ("domestic treat", etc.)

Reactions: ScAnDaLoUs

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
The way I look at it is, it's all theater, if you lied and cheated to get into position of power you do not legally have standing to use said powers. If we the people do not grant you power, when truth be told ,you're ruling over an impeachment or 57 And counting executive orders are null and void. I can not watch the dog and pony show. Both sides are going to do what they do. If the military doesn't intervene and right the injustice that's been proven then we need to be praying for ourselves and our loved ones. We should be praying for guidance and love, not allowing them to control your heart and bring hatred into your life. I know that evil rules this world and they feed off of fear. So to hell with them coz that's where they are going. We need to choose our sides. Don't get me wrong I want Trump , Q, the military, to arrest people and reset this country to a 1776 Constutional Republic, after all God has his hands all over that document but I have little faith in men. I don't have faith in myself if God wasn't in my life. We are all sinners, I'm at the point where I accept Gods will and don't question it. I am preparing my family for battles spiritual and physical because that is what the enemy will bring. And this is the day we fight through prayer, we fight using the truth (it's like a two edged sword). And when they come for you fight for your family, because they have no rights against you. Stay strong in Gods Word, have faith in your heart and forgive them for they know not what they do, they are blinded by their lust for power. God doesn't make mistakes, everything happens for our behalf, how many more people do you see talking about God online. It seems like God is bringing us all together. We grow and learn from one another. That is Gods will, not demons trying to rape and pillage this country. God wins they lose, I don't want to face their judgment. God bless you all and right now is the best time to repent..

Reactions: ScAnDaLoUs

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
The way I look at it is, it's all theater, if you lied and cheated to get into position of power you do not legally have standing to use said powers. If we the people do not grant you power, when truth be told ,you're ruling over an impeachment or 57 And counting executive orders are null and void. I can not watch the dog and pony show. Both sides are going to do what they do. If the military doesn't intervene and right the injustice that's been proven then we need to be praying for ourselves and our loved ones. We should be praying for guidance and love, not allowing them to control your heart and bring hatred into your life. I know that evil rules this world and they feed off of fear. So to hell with them coz that's where they are going. We need to choose our sides. Don't get me wrong I want Trump , Q, the military, to arrest people and reset this country to a 1776 Constutional Republic, after all God has his hands all over that document but I have little faith in men. I don't have faith in myself if God wasn't in my life. We are all sinners, I'm at the point where I accept Gods will and don't question it. I am preparing my family for battles spiritual and physical because that is what the enemy will bring. And this is the day we fight through prayer, we fight using the truth (it's like a two edged sword). And when they come for you fight for your family, because they have no rights against you. Stay strong in Gods Word, have faith in your heart and forgive them for they know not what they do, they are blinded by their lust for power. God doesn't make mistakes, everything happens for our behalf, how many more people do you see talking about God online. It seems like God is bringing us all together. We grow and learn from one another. That is Gods will, not demons trying to rape and pillage this country. God wins they lose, I don't want to face their judgment. God bless you all and right now is the best time to repent..
100👍votes lol
#ThankYou VERY MUCH.
Beautifully put. I TOTALLY agree and thank you for putting it so eloquently into words.

#GodBless and keep You and yours😊🙏🇺🇸

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
It seems Raskin detailed their strategy: 2/3 majority to convict (unlikely), but 50/50 to disqualify. I am reading, there were two precedents in the past with judges where the Senate took separate votes. Could this be the outcome of this "trial"? If so, it was pre-determined. Maybe Trump had a deal of not showing the "receipts" to avoid disqualification?

And then comes the censure procedure, for which it seems there is a 60/40 vote. And then the 14th amendment...

I cannot imagine the legal team did not consider this because ultimately, it is only about disqualification for running again (plus the political theater), and cancelling all MAGA supporters one way or the other ("domestic treat", etc.)
I can maybe come back with a "proper" lol explanation but in short? Addressing your concern? Sounds like for the most part you are correct.
Only thing I would add to shore you up IF I understand you correctly ?

#FunFact literally.

NONE of this PROCEEDURE OR process is OR was done "legally" OR better said, done according to or by way of the #Constitution

It literally IS IN & BY LEGAL terms, given ALL the dynamics and the legal grounds etc, it is in fact #PoliticalTheatre .

I prefer $hitshow lol
Not only that, they managed, as per usual, to violate laws & constitution so you'll be hearing about law suits and such IF from none of our so called "Representatives" DEFINITELY from civilians.
Most likely defamation from the 3 I know of, to say the very least.

I cannot say for fact on the 14th & such atm, accept to say, DON'T LOSE SIGHT, NONE of this is legit by ANY STRETCH of the imagination.
Hell EVEN the fencing & NG IS A VIOLATION of OUR/ #WeThePeople Constitutional Rights.
So yeah, don't sweat it but rather #WatchAndLearn

#HoldTheLine
#ChangeStartsAtLocalLevel
#GetInvolvedLocally
#CivicDuty

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat