Disappointed in Newsmax!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
I just saw Mike Lindell be very disrespected on Newsmax American Agenda with Bob Sellers. It was bad. I don't think I can watch Newsmax anymore. It's a good thing I don't need them for news!

Yup, you only need War Room Pandemic (show) and War Room Forum. All the "news" you need... plus great discussions with other Deplorables.

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

Melbel822

Jan 21, 2021
Yup, you only need War Room Pandemic (show) and War Room Forum. All the "news" you need... plus great discussions with other Deplorables.

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016
I didn't see that, but I love the War Room. I have a question to anyone out there. Yesterday scrolling on the bottom of the screen while I was watching the War Room there was a line that said the FBI said there were pipe bombs planted the night before the breach at the Capital. Does anyone know anything about this and why isn't anyone talking about it?

Reactions: Lady Patriot

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
For a hot minute there it seemed Newsmax was poised to overtake Fox. Not sure that has happened or will happen. They have a couple good hosts - Kelly and Stinchfield. Other than that, not enough gravitas; not enough "there there". Newsmax needs to poach Bartiromo and Hannity from Fox, and give Bannon a spot on there. Then we'll talk. For "just news", I like NTD and Epoch Times.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I didn't see that, but I love the War Room. I have a question to anyone out there. Yesterday scrolling on the bottom of the screen while I was watching the War Room there was a line that said the FBI said there were pipe bombs planted the night before the breach at the Capital. Does anyone know anything about this and why isn't anyone talking about it?

edsam

Feb 1, 2021

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat