Discrimination in Public school in california

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
my 11 year old daughters are in a charter public school. One is in Journalism and the censorship has started. She wrote an article about the vaccine. The teacher told us her references were fake (simone Gold and Standforfreedomnow.org.). Her first article was about President trumps peace deal. He's making her redo ALL her articles or fail the course
What alternatives besides expensive private schools, public school is now toxic

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
my 11 year old daughters are in a charter public school. One is in Journalism and the censorship has started. She wrote an article about the vaccine. The teacher told us her references were fake (simone Gold and Standforfreedomnow.org.). Her first article was about President trumps peace deal. He's making her redo ALL her articles or fail the course
What alternatives besides expensive private schools, public school is now toxic
YOU MAY WANT TO ADVISE THE SCHOOL that they are liable for "viewpoint discrimination" as per SCOTUS in Rosenberger v. Rectors and Visitors of the University of Virginia (1995),…also a violation of the UNRUH Civil Rights Act of California…which has a $4,000 fine per occurance. FIND A CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY...this has got to stop!!!!

Reactions: Drain the Swamp

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
  • Wow

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
Thank you! I will mention that when it comes up again. Unfortunately I feel she's being targeted now.
He said Simone Gold(doctor quoted on the vaccine article)was arrested by the FBI. The Corrupt FBI who doctors evidence and spies on our president.

• Wow

JayJay3333

Jan 10, 2021
If not in a position to hire a Civil Right Attorney, a group of us were able to file an Unruh Civil Right Complaint directly to the government. I can't remember the details of where we called but the important thing we ran into was that the list of questions to determine if your rights were violated didn't include viewpoint discrimination. But we found someone who looked at the actual law in addition to the list of questions and our complaints were filed.

If interested, I can probably put you in contact with the person who led us in that complaint process.

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
Thank you so much. I"d like to have that in my back pocket. My fear is she will be targeted by and made miserable in school. The democrats are so vicious. I hate backing down but she'll be the one suffering and she's only 11. So we may have to play the game until I figure out how to get the girls out of that school. so grateful for this forum

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Thank you so much. I"d like to have that in my back pocket. My fear is she will be targeted by and made miserable in school. The democrats are so vicious. I hate backing down but she'll be the one suffering and she's only 11. So we may have to play the game until I figure out how to get the girls out of that school. so grateful for this forum
TREAD LIGHTLY....as long as CA is BLUE...and the A.G. is a DEM...no one in Sacramento will go after "educators and/or School Boards" for doing what they're doing to make kids' lives miserable....so sad...BUT KEEP STRONG and keep pressing your beliefs!

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
TREAD LIGHTLY....as long as CA is BLUE...and the A.G. is a DEM...no one in Sacramento will go after "educators and/or School Boards" for doing what they're doing to make kids' lives miserable....so sad...BUT KEEP STRONG and keep pressing your beliefs!
Good advise. We actually got a really surprisingly good result. Approached the teacher politely and reminded him 9f the stress the kids are under already and how the zoom teaching is challenging. He actually apologized and keeping her good grade on the other articles. Thanks for your support!

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
Thank you! I will mention that when it comes up again. Unfortunately I feel she's being targeted now.
The same thing happened to my daughter, she was targeted after I called them out on 1 of her assignments. I filed a complaint with the Department of Education for retaliation and explained if the retaliation did not cease, I would file a formal complaint with the ACLJ. It stopped REAL QUICK!! https://aclj.org/

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
The same thing happened to my daughter, she was targeted after I called them out on 1 of her assignments. I filed a complaint with the Department of Education for retaliation and explained if the retaliation did not cease, I would file a formal complaint with the ACLJ. It stopped REAL QUICK!! https://aclj.org/
Oh really? Thats good to know for next time. We gotta stick together!

Reactions: Drain the Swamp

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat