DISGRACEFUL: Active Marines Mock And Disrespect President Trump During Biden Inauguration

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE THINK WILL SAVE US? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. SCREW THEM. NO MORE RESPECT FOR THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE COMMUNISTS WHO LIKE TO GO AND KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE AS IF IT IS SOME VIDEO GAME THEN COME HOME AND BREAK THEIR OATH TO PROTECT AMERICANS FROM DOMESTIC ENEMIES. (I am speaking about these types of assholes in this video. Not ALL military, just these types.)

A video has surfaced of what appears to be two uniformed active duty marine officers inside a federal building. This looks to be happening during official military hours. The Inauguration of President Joe Biden was playing on the TV.

Drew Hernandez writes,

As the video goes on, the marine filming writes “no hesitation at all” with multiple ‘cry laughing’ emojis as the other marine takes down the wall mounted photo of President Donald J. Trump.

The marine filming can be heard laughing hard as the photo comes down. The disgraceful behavior continues as the marine films himself walking into an office with the words “PRIVATE DON” on screen while saying “we gotta new co worker.”

Trending:
Rudy Giuliani: The End Of America, You're Now Just Creatures Of Big Tech [VIDEO]
The marine enters the office and approaches the desk. Next to the desk is a chair which has the picture of President Donald J. Trump, that was removed from the wall, taped to it. The marines are laughing and one speaks directly to the President’s photo, “you’ve been demoted”

Story continues..
.Video in Twitter tweet.

Last edited:

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE THINK WILL SAVE US? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. SCREW THEM. NO MORE RESPECT FOR THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE COMMUNISTS WHO LIKE TO GO AND KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE AS IF IT IS SOME VIDEO GAME THEN COME HOME AND BREAK THEIR OATH TO PROTECT AMERICANS FROM DOMESTIC ENEMIES.

A video has surfaced of what appears to be two uniformed active duty marine officers inside a federal building. This looks to be happening during official military hours. The Inauguration of President Joe Biden was playing on the TV.

Drew Hernandez writes,

As the video goes on, the marine filming writes “no hesitation at all” with multiple ‘cry laughing’ emojis as the other marine takes down the wall mounted photo of President Donald J. Trump.

The marine filming can be heard laughing hard as the photo comes down. The disgraceful behavior continues as the marine films himself walking into an office with the words “PRIVATE DON” on screen while saying “we gotta new co worker.”

Trending:
Rudy Giuliani: The End Of America, You're Now Just Creatures Of Big Tech [VIDEO]
The marine enters the office and approaches the desk. Next to the desk is a chair which has the picture of President Donald J. Trump, that was removed from the wall, taped to it. The marines are laughing and one speaks directly to the President’s photo, “you’ve been demoted”

Story continues..
.Video in Twitter tweet.

Like ive been maintaining recently..the US MIlitary are weak gutless communist supporters and a disgrace to the world...I do not thank you for your service....

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE THINK WILL SAVE US? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. SCREW THEM. NO MORE RESPECT FOR THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE COMMUNISTS WHO LIKE TO GO AND KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE AS IF IT IS SOME VIDEO GAME THEN COME HOME AND BREAK THEIR OATH TO PROTECT AMERICANS FROM DOMESTIC ENEMIES.

Drew Hernandez writes,

Trending:

Story continues..
.Video in Twitter tweet.

One of them is probably Pedo Pences SON...they look like child predators to me...

TRoy55

Jan 14, 2021

Drew Hernandez writes,

Trending:

Story continues..
.Video in Twitter tweet.

you are sure trying hard to get people wound up? almost seems you have an agenda, were you kicked out of the service?? so we understand you hate the military. are you saying you are going to save us all?? you sound like ANTIFA ????

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
you are sure trying hard to get people wound up? almost seems you have an agenda, were you kicked out of the service?? so we understand you hate the military. are you saying you are going to save us all?? you sound like ANTIFA ????
I am saying I hate these people. These specific people. The ones in the video.

That is why I said “these” not the military but “these people.” Jesus

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE THINK WILL SAVE US? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. SCREW THEM. NO MORE RESPECT FOR THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE COMMUNISTS WHO LIKE TO GO AND KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE AS IF IT IS SOME VIDEO GAME THEN COME HOME AND BREAK THEIR OATH TO PROTECT AMERICANS FROM DOMESTIC ENEMIES. (I am speaking about these types of assholes in this video. Not ALL military, just these types.)

Drew Hernandez writes,

Trending:

Story continues..
.Video in Twitter tweet.

Marine’s laughing about taking down #45’s photo…MILITARY OFFENSE….subject to Court Marshall under SUBCHAPTER X—PUNITIVE ARTICLES, Section 888, Article 88 “Contempt toward officials”…AND possibly Section 933, Article 133 “Conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman” if an officer…See page 508 (of 772) of the MANUAL FOR COURTS-MARSHALL UNITED STATES
https://jsc.defense.gov/Portals/99/...nal) (20190108).pdf?ver=2019-01-11-115724-610

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021

Drew Hernandez writes,

Trending:

Story continues..
.Video in Twitter tweet.

Disgusting after all he did to help them.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Disgusting after all he did to help them.
EXACTLY! And Biden will Throw them under the bus and I bet these asswads will love it!

I can understand how your average every day citizen might not know how much Trump did for vets and the military but when you are a vet or military how can you possibly NOT know what he has done for you and your brothers and still be against him? I do not get that. Turn the TV off.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Pretty dumb to film themselves doing it. Conduct unbecoming, at any rate. They should be disciplined.
Give them a little Nancy slap on the wrist, this is why the US Military and Politicians and their families get away with Murder and corruption.....this should be instant sackable offence...defacing the government they SWORE to protect....regardless of who`s picture it was

Reactions: Lady Patriot

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
EXACTLY! And Biden will Throw them under the bus and I bet these asswads will love it!

I can understand how your average every day citizen might not know how much Trump did for vets and the military but when you are a vet or military how can you possibly NOT know what he has done for you and your brothers and still be against him? I do not get that. Turn the TV off.
These 2 are just typical spoilt democrat rich kids....

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
SNOWFLAKE - RED CIRCLE AGAINST THEM - JPEG (2).jpg

Jan 18, 2021
When it hits the fan the majority of our soldiers will handle things. In other streams of thought I remember there was this kid's show called Fraggle Rock.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat