Dismisses! WTF BREAKING VIDEO: MI Judge Makes Stunning Decision on Antrim Co. Voter Fraud Case

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Hope he has appeal options,

The buck stops here and all those States that will not "Work Hard" to get to the bottom of this 2020 Fraudulent Election need a reality check!

Like it was said many times before stop spending money, vacations anything and everything in these corrupt States that deny their citizens of true AUDITS!

Reactions: coloradocaviado

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Courage is contagious; perhaps another honest attorney has legal standing to pick up a similar case in another county.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Mjolnir

May 7, 2021

The buck stops here and all those States that will not "Work Hard" to get to the bottom of this 2020 Fraudulent Election need a reality check!

Like it was said many times before stop spending money, vacations anything and everything in these corrupt States that deny their citizens of true AUDITS!
I think he has an opportunity to appeal but if he loses that he’s done. Maybe someone with more legal knowledge can respond.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

In explaining his decision, the judge cited several cases DePerno had not identified but which were relevant. I don't see how the judge could have ruled another way way on this case without making a mistake legally. Deperno had argued this case is a first impression case, hearing on a question not previously raised in Michigan courts. It turned out there were other cases decided on the same question in other Michigan circuit court. I hate what decision had to be.

It would have been good for the judge to give a pep talk of some kind. He could've said, "I'm sorry that I can't accept this case because it doesn't meet the requirements of the law, but given what the facts are here's another kind of case you could bring that would not have that problem." The could admonish the Sec of State for the horrible situations that are not corrected in the election.

The defense attorney did not argue this case was not a first impression case, so the win he gets out of this is lucky for him. The judge found the cases.

I know everyone is entitled to good counsel, but at the same time, I don't think I ever could represent the SOS in this case, unless my intention was to undermine it.

Last edited:

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Courage is contagious; perhaps another honest attorney has legal standing to pick up a similar case in another county.
Technically, the judge ruled on the defendant's Secretary of Sheetola (BensonHedges) motion to dismiss, on the grounds that the relief requested already had been provided by the Defendant. The judge's decision today was to grant that motion, not for the reasons given by the defense, but because of cases that had not been included in the pleadings of either side. The motion being dismissed was filed months ago. Since then, Deperno has developed a ton of proof of fraud, including big lies told by BensonHedges. To get that proof into the case, Deperno had to file a motion requesting leave to file an amended motion. If that was granted, then Deperno would have been allowed to present evidence of fraud going way beyond the motion that was dimissed today. Today's ruling was adjudicated as if Deperno's request to file an amended complaint did not exist The judge never ruled on the Plaintiff (Deperno's) motion requesting leave to file an amended complaint. The proposed amended complaint was filed just last week and contains a lot of proof of fraud that Deperno did not have when he filed his original complaint.

When the judge granted the motion to dismiss, everything in the new, more powerful complaint was not even on the table. The not-yet-heard amended complaint can now be re-purposed to a new case with a stronger focus on proven fraud instead of asking for an audit.

I suppose the judge could've considered the motion to have an amended complaint first and then said this motion to dismiss is denied to win, because now there's a stronger case. I wonder if the judge could've done that

Last edited:

coloradocaviado

Feb 2, 2021
IT'S LIKE MURDER, AND THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE ALL THE WITNESSES TURNED THE OTHER WAY...NO WORRIES, THEY WILL COME FOR YOU, AND DESTROY YOUR FREEDOM, THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE ABOUT AND YOU LET THEM!

AngellicAngela

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Don't count Michigan out!
This man knows exactly went on.
Call or Email-GOP Mike Shirkey @ (517)373-5932 SenMShirkey@senate.michigan.gov
Here's Twitter-https://twitter.com/SenMikeShirkey or
FB-https://www.facebook.com/MikeShirkeyforMichigan
Tell him a..."Full-Forensic Audit's" a MUST.
We're a Red state.
John James had his Senate seat stolen from him!
Michiganders deserve answers.
We must have free & fair elections.
Until 2020's rectified...it'll never happen.
❤️🤍💙

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Technically, the judge ruled on the defendant's Secretary of Sheetola (BensonHedges) motion to dismiss, on the grounds that the relief requested already had been provided by the Defendant. The judge's decision today was to grant that motion, not for the reasons given by the defense, but because of cases that had not been included in the pleadings of either side. The motion being dismissed was filed months ago. Since then, Deperno has developed a ton of proof of fraud, including big lies told by BensonHedges. To get that proof into the case, Deperno had to file a motion requesting leave to file an amended motion. If that was granted, then Deperno would have been allowed to present evidence of fraud going way beyond the motion that was dimissed today. Today's ruling was adjudicated as if Deperno's request to file an amended complaint did not exist The judge never ruled on the Plaintiff (Deperno's) motion requesting leave to file an amended complaint. The proposed amended complaint was filed just last week and contains a lot of proof of fraud that Deperno did not have when he filed his original complaint.

When the judge granted the motion to dismiss, everything in the new, more powerful complaint was not even on the table. The not-yet-heard amended complaint can now be re-purposed to a new case with a stronger focus on proven fraud instead of asking for an audit.

I suppose the judge could've considered the motion to have an amended complaint first and then said this motion to dismiss is denied to win, because now there's a stronger case. I wonder if the judge could've done that
Thank you very much for explaining this. So, if I understand what you explained, it is actually a good thing that the case was dismissed because now a new and more powerful case will be heard? Is that accurate? Thanks!

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas

Thx.

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021
We should be talking about Wayne County! Detroit has been corrupt for decades. Many months ago, an audit was to be done there but was it? Of course not.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
We should be talking about Wayne County! Detroit has been corrupt for decades. Many months ago, an audit was to be done there but was it? Of course not.
Yeah, the steal was in Detroit, not Antrim Co.

Antrim was a wedge, it could have opened the door to Wayne Co. DePerno killed his case when he put Doug Frank's "algorithm" front and center.

DePerno showed how the machines could be manipulated, but he failed to show they actually were. The Halderman forenic audit destroyed what was left of DePerno's case.

It's up the the legislature now.

Reactions: Silky River

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat