Disturbing scene from the front lines of the gender war

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
.....I'm a GUY......as SHE SHE SHE SHE stands there with her feminine voice....her feminine hair......her feminine AURA....her feminine DNA.
actually....while my head explodes when I watch this.....my HEART BREAKS for these poor souls....who....having NO DIRECTION FROM ANYWHERE.....and whom are LOST and EMPTY and CONFUSED......all they have to do is LISTEN to the muttering NONSENSE around them......and....then.....ABSORB said NONSENSE like a SPONGE......because......because......because....there are NO ABSOLUTES...left in society.
anything goes.
BE WHATEVER you FEEL.
Welp......HELL NO.
a society collapses when ABSOLUTES become so watered down that even......a little GIRL......BORN with little girl parts......grows UP......around and inside this moral mix of broken SOUP and fractured identities because.......ABSOLUTES ARE NO MORE.
This GIRL has listened and has been....MADE TO BELIEVE.....that FEELINGS.... TRUMP .....REALITY.......and FEELINGS DEFINE SEX.
nope. And. WRONG.O.
Feelings....although they are a PART of this human experience....CANNOT.....and......SHOULD NOT.....DEFINE....this human experience.
FEELINGS need to be 'sculpted' around the permanence of...
REALITY.

Reactions: rjhale49

rjhale49

May 19, 2021
Maine
I just want the insanity to stop. I understand the human condition. Confusion and uncertainty abound. Rather than supporting her for thoughts about what she thinks or fantasizes about what she wants to be, she should be surrounding herself with people that support and encourage her to be how God made her. Ladies, it’s okay to be feminine. Gentlemen, it’s okay to be masculine. These are not gender based roles forced upon us by society. They are gender roles endowed upon us by our creator. The confusion, dysphoria and disfunction is genuinely caused and nurtured by those in a profession that have been given more credibility and credence than they should be allowed to have. Stop listening to the psychologists and psychiatrists. There’s is a hypothetical science grounded in speculation and peer hyperbole to validate and support their twisted views of humanity.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
I felt vulnerable... I don’t want the intent of my words to be misunderstood. These kids need guidance from truth seekers. The lost are leading the blind. But I suppose that’s really not a new thing. It’s painful to watch.
OK.
I had a family member under go an operation. He went maybe 60 years before doing so, which is enough time to make such a decision.
Not kids ever !!!

Reactions: JARG

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I just want the insanity to stop. I understand the human condition. Confusion and uncertainty abound. Rather than supporting her for thoughts about what she thinks or fantasizes about what she wants to be, she should be surrounding herself with people that support and encourage her to be how God made her. Ladies, it’s okay to be feminine. Gentlemen, it’s okay to be masculine. These are not gender based roles forced upon us by society. They are gender roles endowed upon us by our creator. The confusion, dysphoria and disfunction is genuinely caused and nurtured by those in a profession that have been given more credibility and credence than they should be allowed to have. Stop listening to the psychologists and psychiatrists. There’s is a hypothetical science grounded in speculation and peer hyperbole to validate and support their twisted views of humanity.
Absolutely!!!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Gentlemen......PLEEEZE....DRINK IN......and.....DRINK UP.....all the TESTOSTERONE you can muster.....because....WOMEN....and YUP.....I am speaking...basically.....FOR MOST WOMEN....
....as.......most women.....want MEN.....TO BE MEN.
you know.
...that kind of MAN...that opens doors for us.....and pulls out the chair for us.......men...that actually...TAKE CARE OF US.....and watch out....FOR OUR OWN WELL BEING.....and who PROTECT US from harm.....and make certain 'our world' is livable.
we....WOMEN.....want MASCULINE MEN....I'll say it again....we....WOMEN.....want MASCULINE MEN.
and...YUP.
those are DEFINED RULES in society...well..they.. WERE.... THE DEFINED RULES....of society...and they should....NEVER.....EVER.....be tampered with.
What was the beginning of this DEFINED RULE'S destruction..??....when did things begin to get watered down..??...when WOMEN demanded equality with men.....the women's LIB movement..!!!...
.....which is....and always has been.....some of THE WORSE....thinking on the planet.
NOPE.....NOT ALL OF IT.....but when women want to be EXACTLY LIKE MEN IN ALL THINGS.....much like the ridiculous liberal thought of today's ....CRAZY TOWN... LIBERAL WOMEN.....that's when things go OFF THE RAILS.
boy oh boy.
I LOVE the DISTINCT...REAL.....AMAZING....DIFFERENCES....of MEN and WOMEN.....and I always will.

Last edited:

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
.....I'm a GUY......as SHE SHE SHE SHE stands there with her feminine voice....her feminine hair......her feminine AURA....her feminine DNA.
actually....while my head explodes when I watch this.....my HEART BREAKS for these poor souls....who....having NO DIRECTION FROM ANYWHERE.....and whom are LOST and EMPTY and CONFUSED......all they have to do is LISTEN to the muttering NONSENSE around them......and....then.....ABSORB said NONSENSE like a SPONGE......because......because......because....there are NO ABSOLUTES...left in society.
anything goes.
BE WHATEVER you FEEL.
Welp......HELL NO.
a society collapses when ABSOLUTES become so watered down that even......a little GIRL......BORN with little girl parts......grows UP......around and inside this moral mix of broken SOUP and fractured identities because.......ABSOLUTES ARE NO MORE.
This GIRL has listened and has been....MADE TO BELIEVE.....that FEELINGS.... TRUMP .....REALITY.......and FEELINGS DEFINE SEX.
nope. And. WRONG.O.
Feelings....although they are a PART of this human experience....CANNOT.....and......SHOULD NOT.....DEFINE....this human experience.
FEELINGS need to be 'sculpted' around the permanence of...
REALITY.
NO! - She does not realize she is brainwashed -

JARG

Feb 28, 2021
She is trying to survive, be accepted, be modern and in vogue. It's what happens when truth is not the standard and young people are trying to fit in. It's not her fault, how could it be?

It's Satan acting through ungodly, selfish power seekers that run the propaganda machines and dictate the narrative.

If people were committed to truth, and had a standard to live for that was good and wholesome, this would not happen. Sanity would rule.

The attack on Judaeo/Christian people is real, and this is the result. Fantasy rules the dark world.

Isaiah 65:2

All day long I have held out my hands
to an obstinate people,
who walk in ways not good,
pursuing their own imaginations

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Many kids live in dysfunctional homes.. But some folks are born with both genital organs. Take some sex ed in college. It was fascinating. I am all for acceptance but the confused or non binaries need their own non specific bathroom, locker room, and sports team.

Reactions: NvEric

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat