Disturbing video from the Rio Grande…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Illegal border crossings counted by U.S. officials last month were the highest since 2006, the latest demonstration that migrants are rushing the border to take advantage of President Biden’s historic loosening of restrictions.

Analyst Steven Kopits said that the reported 96,974 migrants apprehended by U.S. Customs and Border Protection broke many records. “This was almost three times the level of one year earlier and the highest since 2006, that is, during the Bush administration. It was far worse than any February under either the Obama or Trump administrations,” said Kopits, who has promoted a market-based visa as a workable immigration reform.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Too many democrats.
Not really, the Voting machines stack the deck and then the masses are easily fooled by shiney trinquets from the illegal politicians. Most democrats feel the way we do buy they are programmed throught years of propoganda. We have all been misguided into half truths of this world.

The immagrants, well there 3 ways i see it,
1. Legal are all welcomed to make a go of it.
2. Illegal families are pawns to the politicians and I don't have contempt for them wanting a better life but still need to go to #1.
3. Fighting age , drug cartels, human trafficers, coyotes, criminals, ISIS.
All need to be eliminated

Reactions: Dip Stick

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
These little kids and fat mamasitas ain't walking up from El Salvador. They are being bused. Where do these folks struggling with poverty get $6000 to pay cartels?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
It isn’t just the democrats. It has always been both parties doing the same s***. Even under Trump illegals were still getting in but he was “trying“ to stop it.

1oldgraybear

Feb 23, 2021
These little kids and fat mamasitas ain't walking up from El Salvador. They are being bused. Where do these folks struggling with poverty get $6000 to pay cartels?
I can only speculate, it comes from the foreign aid the USA sends these countries. These 3rd world governments are happy to provide those funds to the travelers. Knowing it will increase the amount of money these invaders will send back to their families, after being employed in the USA. Milking the system if the utter is full and exposed, is not a crime; it's just immoral.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat