DJT should run for a House seat

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Just heard on Citizen Free Press that someone else is thinking like me. I think the quickest way we can put a stop to this Biden farce is if our President would run for a House seat in Florida. Once the seat is secured he can start from there. That's where real LAWS are conceived. That's where we start to remove the globalist traitors one at a time, the right way, beat them at the voting booth. Just like we did on 11/4/20 Only we make sure there will be no machines or internet connections involved. Once we take the majority in the House, we take Jim Jordan or my Rep. Matt Gaetz or someone who has their head screwed on strait and bump them up to Speaker. The only Dems that should be left in that House after the 22' election should be the ones that aren't afraid of Narcissist Nancy. All the ones that were in any way involved in either impeachment should be back in their districts flipping burghers.
Then we start getting some real laws passed. Don't forget, a third of the Senate re-ups every two years too. The ones who have their six years in can get bounced. We need to keep our eyes on them too. Each one, we will have to overcome their donor base. All we need to know is where those donors get their money and start to squeeze. Here's another idea. Let's do a hypothetical here. Let's say for instance we want to dump Mitch when his six is up. We form a PAC just for that purpose. A grass roots Populous Action Committee. Eighty million deplorables send one dollar bill every week. That's $320,000,000.00. Kind of' a deplorable go fund me club on steroids. We have this club run by Don Jr. someone we can trust.
Oh, by the way, the first day that the new members of the House are sworn in our new Speaker issues articles of impeachment on Joe or Kamala if she's in there by then. Remember! If your gonna make a move, make a BIG move. Little moves just piss people off. Big moves throw them off balance. Just Sayin!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Good morning Delusional! You are an early bird this morning! Curious, why do you believe DJT will run for Gov in FL? Isn’t the FL Gov a conservative and Trump supporter?
Good morning Annie! 😊 My husband thinks he will, so I do haha. We think DeSantis will run for President, but who knows.

I should have said “he can” instead of “he will.” I don’t have much trust in him anymore tbh. He gave up. He should have done something in 2018 to stop the fraud. He should have done something when they changed the voting rules the day of or before the election. He did nothing. In my eyes he failed and is a loser. At least he walked away that way. Yes he did a lot of good, but walking away without a proper fight, not good in my eyes. Not leader material. But that is just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debbiey

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Good morning Annie! 😊 My husband thinks he will, so I do haha. We think DeSantis will run for President, but who knows.
🤔It’s completely possible, we will have a better idea in a couple months. The main reason I question that is FL is doing great, thanks to the State Government. If the gov leaves office there is a potential the void “might” allow an opportunity for a “McCain-Romney” type. Plus, as a governor, Trump’s “powers,” influence & impact will be massively restricted. At least in his current position he has the time, and opportunity, to view, study and influence pertinent events. As governor he would be required to focus microscopically. Ivanka or her brothers running for governor I could totally see happening.
One more thing to consider. Before the 2020 election President Trump was questioned why he did not “drain more from the swamp?” His reply rang true, “I did not understand the depths/levels of evil, the amount of power, pushback & protection of the swamp.” When the President was in office, it was like watching someone attempt to drink water from a fire hydrant. The next four years is an unexpected opportunity. The President knows who the Patriots are and which ones are not. With our support we can help him make this happen and align him a conservative House & Senate. A Congress that will support and supply him with all of the tools he requests to repair the catastrophic damage inflicted by the Biden/Harris/Pelosi/Schumer administration. My belief/hope is currently President Trump is “building his list, strategy and taking names.” Four years from now he can be sworn in, pull out his playbook, stick the proverbial boot up & kick a** & plow forward!” 🤞🤞🙏🏻

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
Just heard on Citizen Free Press that someone else is thinking like me. I think the quickest way we can put a stop to this Biden farce is if our President would run for a House seat in Florida. Once the seat is secured he can start from there. That's where real LAWS are conceived. That's where we start to remove the globalist traitors one at a time, the right way, beat them at the voting booth. Just like we did on 11/4/20 Only we make sure there will be no machines or internet connections involved. Once we take the majority in the House, we take Jim Jordan or my Rep. Matt Gaetz or someone who has their head screwed on strait and bump them up to Speaker. The only Dems that should be left in that House after the 22' election should be the ones that aren't afraid of Narcissist Nancy. All the ones that were in any way involved in either impeachment should be back in their districts flipping burghers.
Then we start getting some real laws passed. Don't forget, a third of the Senate re-ups every two years too. The ones who have their six years in can get bounced. We need to keep our eyes on them too. Each one, we will have to overcome their donor base. All we need to know is where those donors get their money and start to squeeze. Here's another idea. Let's do a hypothetical here. Let's say for instance we want to dump Mitch when his six is up. We form a PAC just for that purpose. A grass roots Populous Action Committee. Eighty million deplorables send one dollar bill every week. That's $320,000,000.00. Kind of' a deplorable go fund me club on steroids. We have this club run by Don Jr. someone we can trust.
Oh, by the way, the first day that the new members of the House are sworn in our new Speaker issues articles of impeachment on Joe or Kamala if she's in there by then. Remember! If your gonna make a move, make a BIG move. Little moves just piss people off. Big moves throw them off balance. Just Sayin!
Why waste time and money? Nothing is being done about voter fraud! Not here in GA or in AZ. We are are heading down a dark road until we can infiltrate the DNC and start our own media.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
🤔It’s completely possible, we will have a better idea in a couple months. The main reason I question that is FL is doing great, thanks to the State Government. If the gov leaves office there is a potential the void “might” allow an opportunity for a “McCain-Romney” type. Plus, as a governor, Trump’s “powers,” influence & impact will be massively restricted. At least in his current position he has the time, and opportunity, to view, study and influence pertinent events. As governor he would be required to focus microscopically. Ivanka or her brothers running for governor I could totally see happening.
One more thing to consider. Before the 2020 election President Trump was questioned why he did not “drain more from the swamp?” His reply rang true, “I did not understand the depths/levels of evil, the amount of power, pushback & protection of the swamp.” When the President was in office, it was like watching someone attempt to drink water from a fire hydrant. The next four years is an unexpected opportunity. The President knows who the Patriots are and which ones are not. With our support we can help him make this happen and align him a conservative House & Senate. A Congress that will support and supply him with all of the tools he requests to repair the catastrophic damage inflicted by the Biden/Harris/Pelosi/Schumer administration. My belief/hope is currently President Trump is “building his list, strategy and taking names.” Four years from now he can be sworn in, pull out his playbook, stick the proverbial boot up & kick a** & plow forward!” 🤞🤞🙏🏻
I do not believe anyone pro American will be President in our lifetime again. With their agendas going on about one world government and so on, plus all the fraud etc that has been going on for over a century, I do not trust anything good will come in 2024. I think by then America will be under full communism. If Trump runs again in 2024, they will have more massive fraud. Plus all the illegals pouring in. And if at that point Americans don’t use their second amendment rights, that is if you even have that right left, then everyone is screwed. Tbh, we are screwed now, I think the next 10 years, at least, will be like living in hell for most people worldwide. Massive famine, deaths, poverty, etc etc. It will Be like Venezuela. You can‘t get out of that without a war. Thus you have gen z, who will do the fighting. Our kids will be cherished, but we will be spat on for sitting back. But it is what it is, history. Need to wake everyone up first, and folks aren’t ready for that when they’re relying on Q and Trump and politicians still...

Reactions: Angryhotdog

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat