"Do You Miss Me Yet?" - Donald Trump Has CPAC Audience Go WILD

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021

We do more than he can imagine...
He's Definitely a Huge Breath of Fresh Air and it Was Very Uplifting to See and Hear from Him Again! It's been an Unnecessary Nightmare that We have All been Forced into Enduring! We Will and Must Continue to Fight with All of Our Might, Praying Without Ceasing that Almighty God Will Hear Our Prayers and Heal Our Land.

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
It is where he belongs, to lead the fight against the wickedness of H.R. 1,
the murder of precious babies, and transhumanism?? God hears the prayers
of His own and answers them accordingly. President Trump was put here
for the purpose of ridding this country of these plagues. It was so good
to see and hear his message to all of us.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

We do more than he can imagine...
I sure do!! More than that, when I hear about them trying to purge our military of Christians, NRA members and Trump supporters, I just do not believe President Trump would stand by and allow that. We can all get involved at the local level, but that won't do a damn thing for the people persecuted for supporting the rightful President!! We ALL do need to make a commitment to doing our part, but the damage being done (if it actually is taking place) cannot wait 4 years to correct.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
It is where he belongs, to lead the fight against the wickedness of H.R. 1,
the murder of precious babies, and transhumanism?? God hears the prayers
of His own and answers them accordingly. President Trump was put here
for the purpose of ridding this country of these plagues. It was so good
to see and hear his message to all of us.
AMEN

Reactions: Lady Patriot

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Do you miss me yet'...well...THAT IS like asking a child if they'd like ice cream...or...a new mother if she'd like a spiffy designer nursery...cant get much more basic than that...Mr President...OF COURSE.....OF COURSE....OF COURSE....we miss you...our hearts ACHE for your BOLD LEADERSHIP and strong vision and..your...ALPHA MALE STANCE...on just...about...EVERYTHING...the contrast between....you...Mr. President....and PEE WEE HERMAN BIDEN....is just sooo overwhelmingly STARK....it is....almost like a SNL skit...if it weren't so WORLDLY serious...so...here we are....HALF THE COUNTRY.....muddling thru their days....NOT paying attention and NOT REALLY understanding...that their...FREEDOMS ARE AT STAKE....and then...the rest of US....PAYING ATTENTION....reading and scouring the internet...to find any sliver of HOPE...that this whole damn thing can be turned around.....because....AT PRESENT....it feels like we...us...you and me.....are ALL ....patrons....sitting on the deck of the Titanic...looking out over the vast 'ocean' of AMERICA....and yup...we ALL SEE IT....we ALL SEE IT....its the tip of that iceberg...staring all of us...right.....IN THE FACE.....as...the PEE WEE HERMAN BIDEN.. 'captain'......is up on the bridge...taking a damn NAP....while the rest of the 'crew'..(I.e. congress)....goes about...sleepily in the night.....actively carrying out...duties... given to them...decades ago...TURNING THIS TITANIC around is IMPERATIVE.....as I guess....first things first....shutting down the engines.....WE NEED ENGINEERS...WE NEED ENGINEERS...WE NEED ENGINEERS...in the boiler room...!!!!!....even tho I'm a designer/artist...I'm GAME...!!........'Do you miss me yet'.......Oh...dear...MR. PRESIDENT....YES. YES. YES. A thousand times....YES.

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
RINOs and Dems are panicked trying to do as much damage and cause as
much destruction as possible, knowing that in 2022 they will be in the
minority. Kind of like Satan running around seeking whom he can destroy,
knowing his days are short.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
RINOs and Dems are panicked trying to do as much damage and cause as
much destruction as possible, knowing that in 2022 they will be in the
minority. Kind of like Satan running around seeking whom he can destroy,
knowing his days are short.
Populist Press posted a transcript of a Whistleblower - it's the Devil at work, alright. If anyone is interested in reading: https://populist.press/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FULL-Transcript-of-Whistleblower-Interview.pdf

Reactions: Dip Stick

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Populist Press posted a transcript of a Whistleblower - it's the Devil at work, alright. If anyone is interested in reading: https://populist.press/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FULL-Transcript-of-Whistleblower-Interview.pdf
Read it last night......PENCE....is really from the pit of HELL....all of his 'christian talk' is just a cover and smokescreen.....although I have NO desire to actually SEE THE VIDEOS of Pence...with these men....it might make THE TOP.....blow OFF....of this whole... 'PENCE is a good guy'...LIE....that was...truly....EVIDENCED....in the chambers when he didnt help TRUMP..following the election fraud.......NOW....it makes....ALL THE SENSE IN THE WORLD.
...my question.......where is PENCE getting the money to pay off these boys and men...to keep silent....??....SOROS....????.....I know...in the past...the SENATE have used a 'slush fund'...to pay off....other nefarious activities......wouldnt be surprised if there is a stack of millions and millions.....somewhere in the corner of the capital....that the SNAKES USE....to PAY OFF....the victims.
......WASHINGTON....AND...the EVIL PEOPLE driving around....inside that beltway.......All need to be rounded UP......and SHOT BY A FIRING SQUAD....keep these facts a coming.....TRUTH AWAYS beats EVIL.....ALWAYS....!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat