Do You Still Support President trump ???

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Trump Organization

Feb 28, 2021
Reactions: rALPHW62

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
I want to thank our current President Trump, all he endured to get us here.
We need to complete the mission.
Drain that swamp.
If he is arkancided. I will be sadden, but we need to fight evil at every turn.
We know God wins.

J

Jerd

I support Trump but not the GOP, in fact I switched to the Lib. Party in protest. Nothing is done to the RINO's, everyone knows who they are but yet the GOP still supports them. Trump should start a new Party, the good left in the GOP will follow.

Feb 28, 2021
the answer is to change the Republican party from within. Dan Shultz has been from outing Precinct Committeemen. 400,000 positions nationwide. Only 200,000 filed. We can have huge impact on getting Trump MAGA candidates on the ballot. Trying g to undermine the party by boycotting it plays into Dems hands.. remember Ross Parot. Clinton won with 43% of the vote. Trump is our candidate in the future and our leader now

R

Renegade

100% TRUMP SUPPORTER. (IS THIS CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU AnnieOakley...?

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Renegade

JERD...Your wrong....a third party plays into the hands of the Democrats....ROSS PEROT screwed the the country doing this...gave us the Clinton nightmare......

AnnieOakley

Feb 20, 2021
JERD...Your wrong....a third party plays into the hands of the Democrats....ROSS PEROT screwed the the country doing this...gave us the Clinton nightmare......
Ross Perot didn't screw anything up. The idiots who followed the RINOS did. (Yes, the RINOS existed back then.)

Reactions: Alice K

R

Renegade

Ross Perot didn't screw anything up. The idiots who followed the RINOS did. (Yes, the RINOS existed back then.)
I guess we will have to agree to disagree...about Perot...RINO’s have been roaming the Continent forever.

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
ITS GIULIANI TIME, POTUS 45 WAS A $5TRILLION ELECTION STEAL. THE LAWSUIT GIULIANI SHOULD FILE FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF $5TRILLION AGAINST THE WASHINGTON POST AND JEFF BETSOFF. WE MIGHT JUST WIN AMAZON ALL TOGETHER. WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT ON NOV 2, 2020, TRUMP WOULD LOSE ELECTION BY FRAUD AND BECOME FIRST TRILLIONAIRE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN A MATTER OF MONTHS ONCE " HAD A LEG TO STAND ON".​

RUDY, FIGHT FOR TRUMP, AND WE'LL FALL IN LINE, 10 ABREAST AND THOUSANDS DEEP. DRIVE ON

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
I fully support Donald J. Trump as the head of the Republican Party. We don't need to abandon the party we need to cut the cancer out of it. The ten traitors in Senate need to be voted out with no confidence, same with the House for anyone taking money from the Business Roundtable or the Better Business Bureau plus I fully support Loyalty Oaths for the entire Executive and Judicial branch. If you don't agree with the Administrations' policies resign or recuse. They are all hired to do what is best for us, that is why they are called Public Servants.;):cool:(y)

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat